+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New and looking 4 advice on rebreather.

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Re: New and looking 4 advice on rebreather.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogenius  View Original Post
    Just got info from Jeff..
    The new issue is available..
    Yipeeh.. Just the shipping cost to Germany are quite a drawback..
    I ship "Rebreathers Simplified" all over the world for $15 USD Shipping cost and is a very popular book for anyone thinking about a rebreather and helps you decide which one might be right for you

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogenius  View Original Post
    Welcome...

Good advise so I heard.. Just not easy to get a hand on these days...
    I've been trying for a while and am waitlisted with Best Publishing, which kept telling me that a new edition should come out shortly..
    That was about 2 years ago or even longer.. Still waiting since...
    There seem to be some leftovers over amazon, but at outrageous prices of app. $200...
    However because of this thread I was googling it again there might be a chance to get it from Jeff Bozanic directly..
    Will try to contact him for that.. Let's see
    Whoah!!!! I did not realize I possess such an expensive book on my shelf. Heck, might be the most expensive one I own - $239???? I just rechecked with Amazon and the 2nd edition is not available through them. How much is the 2nd edition through Bozanic?

Jst anothr Breather Diver Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius is a splendid one to behold Nitrogenius's Avatar
    rEvo III rms

Inspo HH + classic Dolphin Ray

Quote Originally Posted by dreamdive  View Original Post
    Whoah!!!! I did not realize I possess such an expensive book on my shelf. Heck, might be the most expensive one I own - $239???? I just rechecked with Amazon and the 2nd edition is not available through them. How much is the 2nd edition through Bozanic?
    $40 Paperback and $50 for a hardback..

@silentscuba: Thanks for the offer, I was specifically looking for Bozanics Book..

Explorer JBozanic is an unknown quantity at this point JBozanic's Avatar
    Titan, Inspiration

Poseidon, Topaz, Optima, etc

HI!
    I just noticed this post, so am attaching information on the new 2nd Edition. It is available now, and I usually ship in 1-2 days. Pricing info is below.

I hope you enjoy it!

By the way, I am happy to answer questions about getting into rebreathers, I just type too slowly to do so by computer. Please feel free to call me!
    Jeff
    714-775-4462

For those of you who might be interested, Mastering Rebreathers, 2nd Edition was released at DEMA in Las Vegas two weeks ago. A little about this new edition:

Mastering Rebreathers, 2nd Edition:

Mastering Rebreathers, 2nd Edition is a revised edition of Jeff Bozanic's seminal text Mastering Rebreathers. The text has been designed to be used both as a textbook, and as a primer for those who are interested in rebreathers, but would like to learn more about the technology before making the decision to take the plunge. The content has been expanded and updated to include the latest in rebreather technology. About 100 pages of new content has been added from the original edition. Chapters include Introduction, history, types of rebreathers, physics, physiology, theory, design, pre- and post-dive procedures, dive procedures, maintenance, emergency procedures, and travel. Appendices contain constant oxygen partial pressure dive tables, pre- and post-dive checklists for many common rebreathers, and special documentation such as MSDSs and travel restrictions. The book is available in two formats; softbound with water resistant paper, and a hardbound edition appropriate for libraries and serious readers. Both printings include full color printing throughout the text, and high quality paper stock. Published by Best Publishing Company. 704 pages.

Copies may be ordered from:
    Jeffrey Bozanic
    P.O. Box 3448
    Huntington Beach, CA 92605-3448
    JBozanic@HQonline.net

Soft bound: $45 including shipping within the U.S.
    $60 including international shipping

Hard bound: $55 including shipping within the U.S.
    $70 including international shipping

(If you would like them signed by the author, please include the name to whom you would like it inscribed.)

P.S. I hope I am not offending anyone by putting a post here on the book, or including pricing....

RBW Member JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF's Avatar
    rEvo III Hyb Min, rEvo II STD

CK, SK, CCR 2000, Dolphin, Ray

Hi Jacob,

Welcome to the RBW forum.

If/when you decide to purchase, try to find an Instructor close to you so if you need additional dives or assistance after the course, logistically it will be convenient.

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2