+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Instructor forum

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Instructor forum

Would it be possible to create an opt-in type instructor forum where CCR instructors can discuss training issues in a more private forum?
    Or maybe there already is one and I wasn't invited?
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Re: Instructor forum

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    Would it be possible to create an opt-in type instructor forum where CCR instructors can discuss training issues in a more private forum?
    That would mean that a person would be required to be up graded to an instructor level by an admin person

Problem would be managing it when they are no longer instructors

Someone would bitch and complain when Joe blow instructor was no longer and instructor, yet still posting crap online

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

It could be set up by "invite" only couldn't it Curt?

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Could be a good Idea.
    Active instructors with proof of the renewal (such a jpeg of the cCard).

But then I can imagine discussions between "fresh" instructors and "old" instructors??

Just my 2c.

Nad

RBW Member JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF's Avatar
    rEvo III Hyb Min, rEvo II STD

CK, SK, CCR 2000, Dolphin, Ray

Hi Nad,

Agreed, very easy to manage by submitting a jpeg or emailing Curt or Linda a current copy of Insurance etc.

This could be healthy Information/discussions at RESA meetings.

Cheers

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar

CCR Instructor Trainer

There are a couple of reasons I am thinking of this. There are lots of very knowledgable non-instructors on this forum and while in no way do I want to exclude their expertise, there are some questions and discussions that need to be framed within the standards of the various training agencies. When you look at equipment configuraions slightly outside the manufacturers original parameters for instance.
    The other thing is the need to talk about specific training issues and questions that come up during teaching. This has worked successfully on other forums it seems it would work equally well here.
    I am not sure currency of the instructor is even that important as long as the discussion stays within the boundaries of the training agencies.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

It's Hammertime! Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

I think it's a good idea and you wouldn't have to babysit it Curt. Someone within the group could take care of it.
    Hammerhead CCR Instructor
    Hammerhead Repair Facility
    Golem Gear Dealer
    www.silentthrill.com

New Member Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza has a spectacular aura about Bazza's Avatar
    Inspo Classic, JJ-CCR

Mk15.5, rEvo, Vision, Kiss,

This works very well on the BSAC forum ..... magic count me in.

regards Baz

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

There are a couple of reasons I am thinking of this. There are lots of very knowledgable non-instructors on this forum and while in no way do I want to exclude their expertise, there are some questions and discussions that need to be framed within the standards of the various training agencies. When you look at equipment configuraions slightly outside the manufacturers original parameters for instance.
    The other thing is the need to talk about specific training issues and questions that come up during teaching. This has worked successfully on other forums it seems it would work equally well here.
    I am not sure currency of the instructor is even that important as long as the discussion stays within the boundaries of the training agencies.
    What if I put you in charge of it?

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    What if I put you in charge of it?
    Agreed
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com