+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Submarine found off San Clemente Island

RBW Member College Diver is an unknown quantity at this point College Diver's Avatar

Re: Submarine found off San Clemente Island

Thanks for inviting me along - I had a great time and am glad you guys were able to ID the wreck so quickly. You guys ever need a safety diver, I'd be honored to help.

Alan

Nailer99 Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith has much to be proud of Joshua Smith's Avatar
    Megalodon

Freaking awesome. Finding a Sub is like the holy grail of wreck diving. Congratulations to all involved!

RBW Member crpntr133 is an unknown quantity at this point crpntr133's Avatar

What a feat! So when is the book and the movie?

So Cal Tech Diver aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie's Avatar
    Meg

Inspo (when it works)

Quote Originally Posted by crpntr133  View Original Post
    What a feat! So when is the book and the movie?
    I can see a story already... "there I was at 300 feet removing my rebreather to swin through the hatchway. I held my breath and..."

Perhaps we should have one of those story contests where each new poster adds a new piece.
    Andrew Ainslie

Buhlmann = Bend and Mend
    VPM/RGBM = Mend and Bend
    GF 35-50/70-85 = Mend and Mend

CEO DiveNav, Inc. DiveNav will become famous soon enough DiveNav will become famous soon enough DiveNav will become famous soon enough DiveNav will become famous soon enough DiveNav's Avatar

Andrew,
    one more thing ... whenever you guys feel you are ready to share info, I would be more than glad to create a virtual dive site for the USS Skate

Best Regards,

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Supporting Member kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone is just really nice kevin stone's Avatar
    Classic Kiss Hammerhead

Sport Kiss Hammerhead

It is great that you are still able to come up with great finds like this, and if it pisses off some selfish jack a** in the process so much the better.

So Cal Tech Diver aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie has a reputation beyond repute aainslie's Avatar
    Meg

Inspo (when it works)

Quote Originally Posted by kevin stone  View Original Post
    It is great that you are still able to come up with great finds like this, and if it pisses off some selfish jack a** in the process so much the better.
    I've become more snguine about that group over the years. Well, everyone except Ray that is...
    Andrew Ainslie

Buhlmann = Bend and Mend
    VPM/RGBM = Mend and Bend
    GF 35-50/70-85 = Mend and Mend

Billy No Bubbles Doha Diva is an unknown quantity at this point Doha Diva's Avatar
    Evolution

It's almost enough to drag us back to Cali. I've had to hide Dave's passport.
    Too cool AA. That's what it's all about.

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Quote Originally Posted by gato2  View Original Post
    Big Congrats again Andrew, Mike, Danny(s) and Bob !!!!!!!

The dive community out here now has another epic wreck to dive because of the on going effort of those Andrew mentioned earlier .. Great job to all !!!!

And not to worry Bill, as you could have been with us at Missile tower on Sunday in 2 knot current + wind chop and swell + Dense fog + 3 foot viz

John
    congrats guys!!
    and john your above discription of caly diving is not making me too excited for my trip ya know!!!

RBW Member jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat's Avatar
    rEvo 3 MICRO FT

rEvo 3 Standard HCCR, MEG 2.01

Not to worry Mel ... I am sure the weather here is intimidated by you , so nothing but glass smooth conditions and 200 foot VIZ for you I am sure!!!

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast