+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ...and hello from Kuala Lumpur :)

Retired Instructor Erik is an unknown quantity at this point Erik's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

rEvo,Inspo,Evo,Kiss,Meg,IDA

Talking ...and hello from Kuala Lumpur :)

My name is Erik, and I run a (RB friendly) divecenter here in KL, Malaysia. I've been diving Inspiration, KiSS, Dolphin-CCR and a few IDA's. Interested in checking out a few more and learn more about RB's as I am pretty much a beginner.

I like to hang out on our great WWII wrecks here in Malaysia. HMS Repulse & HMS Prince of Wales battleships, some japanese cruisers and plenty of other exciting ones.

Like Syed/Snafu, I'm happy to provide info about diving and RB's in malaysia.

You can check my dive operation out on http://www.recntec.com

Keep those bubbles from blowing :)

/Erik

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Erik
    My name is Erik, and I run a (RB friendly) divecenter here in KL, Malaysia. I've been diving Inspiration, KiSS, Dolphin-CCR and a few IDA's. Interested in checking out a few more and learn more about RB's as I am pretty much a beginner.

I like to hang out on our great WWII wrecks here in Malaysia. HMS Repulse & HMS Prince of Wales battleships, some japanese cruisers and plenty of other exciting ones.

Like Syed/Snafu, I'm happy to provide info about diving and RB's in malaysia.

You can check my dive operation out on http://www.recntec.com

Keep those bubbles from blowing :)

/Erik
    Hey Erik,
    Welcome to Rebreather World. I sure would like to get to your part of the world for a dive or two. How did you like the IDA? It looks like a pretty heavy duty RB.

cheers,
    Dave...

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Welcome to the board, Eric. Why don't you add your shop to our RB Friendly Destianations data base, that way people can find you easily. Good to have you here.

Administrator ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE's Avatar

Thumbs up Hello Kuala Lumpur!!!!!!!

Erik,

Good to hear from you! Welcome aboard Stuart Ford's Rebreather World Flying Circus! We've got a great community of re-breathing creatures from all over the world now, and with experience on many strange and wonderful machines.

Post some pics of the wonderful diving out there, and be sure to do as Caveseeker7 suggests and put a write-up with pics of your facility in the Destinations section.

Cheers!

Rob Davie

Just A Mode Of Transport Snafu is an unknown quantity at this point Snafu's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

Talking South China Seas

Hi Erik,

Nice to see you here too & I like your shop set up.

Looks very friendly & rows of different types of rebreather.

In here we all can learn more about rebreather & its technologies.

+ Reply to Thread