+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New style Display Mounting

New style Display Mounting

Hi all,

my KISS has the new style display, how do we all mount/ clip this ?

I am worried that having it attached to a shoulder d ring is not intuitive enough and would much rather have it strapped to an arm depsite the size of thing !

all ideas welcome !

Steve Rich stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm's Avatar
    rEvo II

Classic/Sport KISS

Re: New style Display Mounting

Do you mean the triple displays or pendant display? Or is there a newer one I haven't yet seen?

sorry yeah the pendant style !

RBW Member JDostal will become famous soon enough JDostal will become famous soon enough JDostal will become famous soon enough JDostal will become famous soon enough JDostal's Avatar
    KISS Classic #429

Hard to say. I've seen some people clip them off to the waist. I did my first training on a KISS w/ the pendant display and we rigged up some bungees to mount it to my wrist but it sucked. It is the main reason I ordered the triple display...that pendant just does not sit well anywhere. If it didn't have that big block in the back for the calibration screws it would be awesome.

ccr apprentice Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN is a glorious beacon of light Philippe GERIN's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Meg 2.7/SW, Copis Meg, SK

Mine is routed under my right arm and is clipped off the left shoulder d-ring using a retractor. I just need to pull on it to read and it goes back where it was. But I must add that I use it as my secondary. My primary is my 3cell VRx on my wrist.
    Best
    Philippe

RBW Member garyd is an unknown quantity at this point garyd's Avatar
    KISS Classic #408

I know somone who wears it on her wrist with bungies but she hates it. However, she hates it even more hanging from a clip. Truth is she just hates that particular display. She sells a lot of KISS's but always encourages people to order the stock displays.

RBW Member kmev is an unknown quantity at this point kmev's Avatar
    Gambrill Sidemount Meg

Quote Originally Posted by garyd  View Original Post
    I know somone who wears it on her wrist with bungies but she hates it. However, she hates it even more hanging from a clip. Truth is she just hates that particular display.
    She hates it so much she's ordering a Shearwater as we speak.

+ Reply to Thread