+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Truk

RBW Member diverchris is an unknown quantity at this point diverchris's Avatar
    Inspiration with Vision

Re: Truk

Hello for sorb options I've been in contact with GMI in Guam. They have sorb and will ship to all of the FSM islands. This year they have Grace Sodasorb not sofnolime. I was quoted $220 a keg to Truk, I'm sure it would be about the same to other island.
    Jim's email address is: GMI Wholesale <gmi@guamcell.net>

I hope this helps
    Chris

RBW Member Cavediver.rob is an unknown quantity at this point Cavediver.rob's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Re: Truk

Hi Colin,
    My name is Rob McGann and my wife Cindy and I are the new managers at Truk Lagoon Dive Center at Truk Stop Hotel. We have been here in Truk over a year now and signed on to run the diveshop Nov 2010.

We support Rebreather divers here in Truk. I dive OC, but am more than happy to buddy up, I can manage 60+min bt on the deeper wrecks (Oite, San Fran, Aikoku,etc) Plenty of time to explore around.

We import medical oxygen and helium, so we can offer the best price on island. We also keep sofnolime in stock so you don't need to worry about shipping it out 3-4 months ahead of time. The shop has 17 sets of RB tanks and plenty of 40cf (5.5L) and 80cf (11L) bottles rigged and ready to go for bailout.

So if you need a buddy to do some of the out of the way wrecks while you are here, drop me a line. I will be happy to dive with you where ever you are staying......

Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2