+ Reply to Thread

Thread: deep RB project presentation at Sea Rovers

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

deep RB project presentation at Sea Rovers

Hi folks,

For those interested, I will be speaking at Boston Sea Rovers on March 5th at 11Am, offering a presentation entitled:

In TOTO Deep: A 2010 Expedition to120 meters in the Bahamas

The presentation will focus on our November 2010 expedition to document the natural history of the deep walls of theTongue of the Ocean, Andros, Bahamas which we explored and surveyed to over 425fsw - and discuss the expedition's historical context, logistics, dive planning/strategy, and considerations for future related deep scientific diving work. This project was supported by the National Geographic Society/Waitt Grants Program, the Explorers Club, Ocean Opportunity Inc., the University of Connecticut, Shearwater Research, Molecular Products, and Hugyfot.

Additional background can be found here: In Bahama Deep and Waitt Capturing Imagery of Deep Fore Reef in TOTO, Michael Lombardi, Facts -- National Geographic

Hope you can make it.

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

Re: deep RB project presentation at Sea Rovers

less than 2 weeks away...

Just put the wraps on my presentation, and I am confident that you have never seen imagery like this before!

For those who cannot make it, I will post the presentation here after the fact.

+ Reply to Thread