+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tapatalk

Temp Read Only Mode nyxflora is an unknown quantity at this point nyxflora's Avatar

Tapatalk

Hi, can the administrator of this site please fix the issues with tapatalk connection? Thanks in advance.

It's Hammertime! Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski is a name known to all Pawel Szopinski's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Megalodon, Inspiration

Re: Tapatalk

Hammerhead CCR Instructor
    Hammerhead Repair Facility
    Golem Gear Dealer
    www.silentthrill.com

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Original thread started on this topic by Erik February 3, 2010.
    http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=31557
    I was going to wait until the one year anniversary before bringing it up again. There are several other threads about it. Curt just needs free time to get it sorted out and that seems to be a luxury.

So once again the call goes out to anyone who is well versed in V-Bulletin to help him out.

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Yep, if I was the administrator I would drop everything to fix it for a 2 post member.

Ever hear the saying "you reap what your sow"

John

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

What should be done is to remove the code that advises me RBW is tapatalk friendly when I log on with my iphone. That might be a start, and we can lower our expectations.
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

Temp Read Only Mode nyxflora is an unknown quantity at this point nyxflora's Avatar

Yep, if I was the administrator I would drop everything to fix it for a 2 post member.
    Just asking, i guess you were never a 2 post member?

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by nyxflora  View Original Post
    Just asking, i guess you were never a 2 post member?
    Yeah but if you blinked you would have missed it
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

Zip 'em back in boys!

Unless there is someone who can assist us we can't do it on this version of V-Bulletin. I believe there was a chance it could screw up some of the data and GOOD GOD can you only imagine the threads on that one.

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    What should be done is to remove the code that advises me RBW is tapatalk friendly when I log on with my iphone. That might be a start, and we can lower our expectations.
    Smack it with your finger and curse like I do.

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    Yeah but if you blinked you would have missed it
    Didn't your mother teach you to "not throw stones when you live in a glass house"? You have more posts then I do.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast