+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: EUROTEK.2012 - Save the Date!

RBW Member Roz is an unknown quantity at this point Roz's Avatar

EUROTEK.2012 - Save the Date!

With 91 weeks (and counting) till October 2012, I'm pleased to confirm we've "had the meeting" and EUROTEK.2012 is on. The date you want to save is Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th October. Leigh Bishop has already started researching a wish list of speakers and will be announcing these closer to the event.

RBW Member Paul T will become famous soon enough Paul T will become famous soon enough Paul T will become famous soon enough Paul T will become famous soon enough Paul T's Avatar
    Ouroboros

Kiss Classic

Re: EUROTEK.2012 - Save the Date!

Hi Roz
    Thanks for the update, look forward to it, and seeing you and Sal sometime
    PAUL

Team HPDW Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey's Avatar
    rEvo III Hybrid

JJ-CCR - KISS Classic

The good news for me this time is I'm definitely not getting married then and definitely not on honeymoon when it rolls around. No way The Current Mrs Bailey can have any objections this time

ITDA, BSAC&SAA Instructor Diesel will become famous soon enough Diesel will become famous soon enough Diesel will become famous soon enough Diesel's Avatar
    Meg 2.7 SW Predator

Classic Inspiration

Hi Roz,

I think you now need to start a separate sub-category for Eurotek 2012.

Regards, Tony

breathing or rEbreathing Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive has a spectacular aura about Davydive's Avatar
    rEvo MicFT rMS/Mini, CKiss#039

Prism2, Halcyon, Dolphin, Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Bailey  View Original Post
    The good news for me this time is I'm definitely not getting married then and definitely not on honeymoon when it rolls around. No way The Current Mrs Bailey can have any objections this time
    The 'Current' Mrs Bailey? LOL!

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel  View Original Post
    Hi Roz,

I think you now need to start a separate sub-category for Eurotek 2012.

Regards, Tony
    done

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

It's official, I have been invited to attend Eurotek 2012.
    I guess the American Dad as termed on YD will be flying over the pond.

I have heard that the beer in England is much better than the piss water we have in the USA....

Who wants to join me for some serious taste testing...

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Hope your attending the gala dinner evening. Curt in a tux, pissed on proper beer!!!!!
    Cool!

Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. You just repurpose the last layer instead of understanding all the layers underneath
    WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

RBW Key Holder
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by divetheworld  View Original Post
    Hope your attending the gala dinner evening. Curt in a tux, pissed on proper beer!!!!!
    Cool!

Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. You just repurpose the last layer instead of understanding all the layers underneath
    Narked at 90 webshop
    Holly crap, I have to find a Tux? I guess there are rental places......
    Does tux's come in pink

Team HPDW Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey's Avatar
    rEvo III Hybrid

JJ-CCR - KISS Classic

$100 to any single worthy cause if you rock up to the gala dinner like this

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    Holly crap, I have to find a Tux? I guess there are rental places......
    Does tux's come in pink