+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello all

RBW Member -TOmi- is an unknown quantity at this point -TOmi-'s Avatar
    Meg 2.7

Hello all

I just want to say HI and ask one question. Should it be MEG or JJ
    Just plannning to buy my first unit after we get rid of this nice white thing we have here!

br. TOmi

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

Re: Hello all

Hi,
    welcome on board.
    You are on right place to find any informations you need

Best

Aldo

Quote Originally Posted by -TOmi-  View Original Post
    I just want to say HI and ask one question. Should it be MEG or JJ
    Just plannning to buy my first unit after we get rid of this nice white thing we have here!

br. TOmi
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: Hello all

Welcome on board, here are many threads about both machines, but when you ask me do try dives and then a first choice.

+ Reply to Thread