+ Reply to Thread

Thread: jj teardown?

Mark Hilley firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver's Avatar
    Kiss Sport

Dolphin, Ray, Homebuild

jj teardown?

Hope I have this in the right thread....

A few years ago, when the JJ BOV was first released, someone posted a nice review of a teardown, complete with pics, and instructions. I've done a site search, but can't seem to find it. I don't remember the OP. Any idea where it may have gone?

Thanks, Mark.

Prince of darkness Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits's Avatar
    Megalodon

Re: jj teardown?

Mark Hilley firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver's Avatar
    Kiss Sport

Dolphin, Ray, Homebuild

Re: jj teardown?

Thanks for the link, but that's not the one I was looking for. That has the JJ CCR....I'm looking for the one that was of the BOV only. As I recall it had detailed instructions with pics for servicing the BOV.

FD

+ Reply to Thread