+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: What rebreather should i choose for photo

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

Re: What rebreather should i choose for photo

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wright  View Original Post
    The HH eCCR is large, and the 4 liter CL's are bulky and take some getting used to.
    The 4l lungs are now an option as are 2.5l ones.. the standard lungs are 3l.. plus you can get BM and TOS lungs from golem gear..
    Last edited by jradomski; 11th January 2011 at 19:26.
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

RBW Member Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright has a spectacular aura about Dan Wright's Avatar
    Hammerhead Extreme

Dolphin

Re: What rebreather should i choose for photo

I find that laying on one's back is not comfortable even with OTS counterlungs. I have TOS CL's now, and it's feels the same basically. Can't say from experience with the BM CL's on the HH, but generally don't do many shots flat on my back. I wouldn't eliminate the BM CL's for that one reason. The few times when I had to be laying flat on my back was because of very limited room and framing to get a particular shot, squeezing into a spot. Looking straight up, often one is just vertical in the water column, pointing the camera straight up, sure it's not GUE trim... Less vertical if one has a swivel finder, the first additional item I order with the camera housing.
    When ya have to squeeze into a spot to get a shot, you generally are NOT there long, as you begin to slit it out right away, kicking yourself! Again the BM CL's didn't limit your time on your back.
    Dive and shoot safely,
    -Dan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4