+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "End of 2010" dive "Haven" wreck; Arenzano Italy 27 december 2010

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

"End of 2010" dive "Haven" wreck; Arenzano Italy 27 december 2010

Hello,
    having regard to requests received i'm trying to organize "End of 2010" (at least for me will be the last of 2010) open to CCR, SCR, OC divers, with toast, cake and greetings on our return.
    The appointment would be 27 December 2010 to 9.30 in Arenzano port to my friend Gino Sarti of Techdive.
    If you are interested please contact me without any problems, you are all welcome, underwater or surface for the toast.
    Greetings to all

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar

Re: "End of 2010" dive "Haven" wreck; Arenzano Italy 27 december 2010

Hi 12/14 places available :

1) Aldo F.
    2) Giancarlo P.
    3) Eugenio G.
    4 Felix Z.
    5) Danilo M.
    6) Pier Luigi D.R.
    7) Giorgio G.
    8) Sergio S.

Best

Aldo

Hello,
    having regard to requests received i'm trying to organize "End of 2010" (at least for me will be the last of 2010) open to CCR, SCR, OC divers, with toast, cake and greetings on our return.
    The appointment would be 27 December 2010 to 9.30 in Arenzano port to my friend Gino Sarti of Techdive.
    If you are interested please contact me without any problems, you are all welcome, underwater or surface for the toast.
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Hi Aldo put me on the list.
    Cheers Ossi

Quote Originally Posted by bubnotbub  View Original Post

1) Aldo F.
    2) Giancarlo P.
    3) Eugenio G.
    4 Felix Z.
    5) Danilo M.
    6) Pier Luigi D.R.
    7) Giorgio G.
    8) Sergio S.

Best

Aldo

Hello,

RBW Member leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo has a spectacular aura about leonardo's Avatar
    TresPresidentes and NT1

NT2, Hammerhead, AH1

Guys, have fun!

Leo

Silent diver

1) Aldo F.
    2) Giancarlo P.
    3) Eugenio G.
    4 Felix Z.
    5) Danilo M.
    6) Pier Luigi D.R.
    7) Giorgio G.
    8) Sergio S.
    9)Oswald G.

Best

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT

Silent diver

1) Aldo F.
    2) Giancarlo P.
    3) Eugenio G.
    4) Felix Z.
    5) Danilo M.
    6) Pier Luigi D.R.
    7) Giorgio G.
    8) Sergio S.
    9) Oswald G.
    10) Giacomo S.

Best

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT

Silent diver

Hi 12 places available, meeting at Arenzano Port at 10,30 AM 0n december 27th 2011.

1) Aldo F.
    2) Giancarlo P.
    3) Eugenio G.
    4) Felix Z.
    5) Danilo M.
    6) Pier Luigi D.R.
    7) Giorgio G.
    8) Sergio S.
    9) Oswald G.
    10) Giacomo S.
    11) Fabrizio DM

Best

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT

Silent diver

Hi 12 places available, meeting at Arenzano Port at 10,30 AM 0n december 27th 2011.

1) Nadir Q.
    2) Giancarlo P.
    3) Eugenio G.
    4) Felix Z.
    5) Danilo M.
    6) Pier Luigi D.R.
    7) Giorgio G.
    8) Sergio S.
    9) Oswald G.
    10) Giacomo S.
    11) Fabrizio DM
    12) Natasha

Best

Aldo
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT

+ Reply to Thread