+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Aloha

MK15.x Aficionado rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie will become famous soon enough rob.laurie's Avatar
    MK15.5, MK15

Inspo classics, KISS Classic

Re: Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by chunter  View Original Post
    I'd also rather have a KISS than an Inspo. I'd rather have a Mk15 than a KISS. I'd rather have a Mk15.5 than a Mk 15.
    Couldn't agree more as coincidently that has been my progression !

Couple of Inspo's then Kiss Classic then MK15's then MK15.5's.

I like diving chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Mk15

Inpisspiration, KISS

Re: Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by rob.laurie  View Original Post
    Couldn't agree more as coincidently that has been my progression !

Couple of Inspo's then Kiss Classic then MK15's then MK15.5's.
    I hate to admit I had a Drager before any of the others.

I like diving chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Mk15

Inpisspiration, KISS

Re: Aloha

Quote Originally Posted by Rydeaway  View Original Post
    Yup, I'm just trying to wrap my head around this stuff. You (Chunter) appear to be the most knowledgable on the subject…..are you a rebreather designer?
    No Rydeaway, I am not. You seem like a nice fellow. Would you like to join my wife and me for an evening of fun?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2