Thread: Show Pictures Rebreather World Gallery Dema 2010

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Show Pictures Rebreather World Gallery Dema 2010

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

Last week I was lucky enough to go to the 2010 DEMA Scuba show in Las Vegas Nevada.
    Enclosed are still pictures that I took of various items, of course, I could not cover everything however, there is a lot here. If you go to the rebreather World Gallery on the homepage you will see over 160 Pictures on the Gallery, click on Gallery and you will find Rebreather Events, scroll down to the bottom and you'll find DEMA 2010 or click on the enclosed link and it'll take you directly to the 2010 Gallery.

I wish I could've posted these pictures a little sooner however, I've been really busy at work and it is very time-consuming to clip all these pictures, upload and name label each one. Hope you enjoy it. I want to send a shout out to Kurt and Jeff for doing such a great job on all the DEMA videos, I really enjoy watching them, both guys did a great job! Finally I'd like to wish everybody a happy and healthy thanksgiving and may all your diving endeavors be safe ones for the rest of this year and next year too.

As always.
    Best regards

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/584
    Last edited by Chett.L; 19th October 2011 at 06:07.
    Chett. L

Supporting Member edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque is a splendid one to behold edasque's Avatar
    rEvo III mini

Re: Show Pictures Rebreather World Gallery Dema 2010

What's the name of Joe R.'s geekier brother?

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: Show Pictures Rebreather World Gallery Dema 2010

Quote Originally Posted by edasque  View Original Post
    What's the name of Joe R.'s geekier brother?
    Hi Erik,

It's half Brandon in the lower bottom picture with Paul from rEvo.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

TecRB Robert Landreth will become famous soon enough Robert Landreth will become famous soon enough Robert Landreth will become famous soon enough Robert Landreth will become famous soon enough Robert Landreth's Avatar
    Haked Prism

HomeBuild

Thumbs up Re: Show Pictures Rebreather World Gallery Dema 2010

Hey Chett, thanks for keeping us in the loop. I wish I could have made it to Dema, but it is a long way away from my little island.

Take care my friend.

Robert