+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sony VX2000 with Amphibico Underwater Housing 4 Sale Reduced to sell $500

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Sony VX2000 with Amphibico Underwater Housing 4 Sale Reduced to sell $500

Sony VX2000 Video Camera and Amphibico PD150 Housing

$1500.00 and includes the following

Amphibico PD150 - VX2000 Housing (excellent shape)

Sony VX2000 Video Camera (Excellent shape)

Also Includes

.55X Wide Angle above water lens

2X Tele-Converter above water lens

.65X Wide Angle above water lens

Sun Shield

3 Batteries

Battery Charger

Also Includes (Not Shown Here)
    Pelican Case 1550 for the VX200 Camera etc...

$1500.00 USD (shipping not included)
    Payment up-front required prior to shipping
    Bank Check or Paypal (all must clear bank prior to shipping)
    Contact Curt Bowen at curtbowenadm@gmail.com

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Re: Sony VX2000 with Amphibico Underwater Housing 4 Sale

Reduced to SELL FAST!!!!

$500.00 USD Shipping not included

New Member barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney's Avatar

Re: Sony VX2000 with Amphibico Underwater Housing 4 Sale Reduced to sell $500

DAMN!

That is an awesome deal on a great camera setup - especially for anyone wanting to get into videography. You are basically giving it away! The housing is awesome - I have used one (Amphibico VX1000) well past the rated depth limit too....

RBW Member ChristianM is an unknown quantity at this point ChristianM's Avatar
    Dolphin SCR/CCR

Hi Curt,

is this still available? And would it be possible to ship to Germany?

Cheers!
    Christian

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

Curt.....did you go and buy something expensive and now panicking on telling me??? Usually when Curt sells something FAST and CHEAP it is because he has done something.......LMFAO

RBW Member bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy will become famous soon enough bmwgsboy's Avatar
    rEVO rms

Insp, Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Bowen  View Original Post
    Curt.....did you go and buy something expensive and now panicking on telling me??? Usually when Curt sells something FAST and CHEAP it is because he has done something.......LMFAO
    My wife feels the same,
    After I sold the family pet.
    Lmao

RBW Member Okidiver will become famous soon enough Okidiver will become famous soon enough Okidiver will become famous soon enough Okidiver's Avatar

Folks, this is an absolutely SMOKING deal. I've got a TRV900 (in a megaton Gates housing), which is pretty similar to the VX2000 and it produces awesome SD video that's easily editable (Sony Vegas) on a normal computer.
    Great low light camera. 3 CCD cameras still get the job done. If you want to learn how to do video, best jump on this deal.
    My crappy video:
    DroftheDeep - YouTube
    YouTubedoes no justice, my DVDs are 76.93% better and they, as stated, are in SD.
    Can't vouch for the Amphibico housing, but it sure looks cool.
    Remember, heavy housings are your friend: less jitter.
    I'd jump on this myself, but I have two TRV-900s and the Gates housing is bulletproof and, well, I shoot crap video. With no gruesome erector set lights.
    Caveat: I totally lack videographer talent

Nearly Bubbleless Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz's Avatar
    Halcyon RB80

Quote Originally Posted by Okidiver  View Original Post
    Folks, this is an absolutely SMOKING deal.
    No shit. I paid almost 4X that price for the same setup just a couple years ago. It works awesome. I'm tempted to buy this one, but I don't need a second setup.

RBW Member ChristianM is an unknown quantity at this point ChristianM's Avatar
    Dolphin SCR/CCR

Hi Linda,

maybe he found something expensive on RF3
    Hopefully it can be shipped to Germany and I can make this deal.

Cheers!
    Christian