+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Keys to the Amusement Park

Muffin Meg Diver tecterri will become famous soon enough tecterri will become famous soon enough tecterri will become famous soon enough tecterri will become famous soon enough tecterri's Avatar
    Meg (apecs)

Keys to the Amusement Park

Felt like a kid with keys to the amusement park today. Tim and I had Madison Blue all to ourselves. Viz was crackling and flow is down. Easy to swim into, but you still got the free ride out.

Still pretty new on the meg, but LOVING it for cave diving !! Tim was a sweetie and carried the extra bailout bottle needed to do this dive so I could continue to work on buoyancy with just a single bailout.

Roadmap: main line to godzilla circuit, back to main line, to martz sink (ohhhh so pretty ). I've always loved the half hitch on OC and used to make fun of Tim and couldn't understand why he didn't just LOVE this part of the cave . . . yeah, got my just rewards . We continued on mainline passing the mount offshoot to about 1500 feet. Turned the dive at this point to keep deco a miniumum . . . well that's what Tim will tell ya . . . truth . . . it look very small and had a big mound of silt that we both just kept staring at and decided nahhhhhhhhhhh
    Heading back on mainline my primary failed dang cheap battery packs

Enjoyed the free ride out on the flow . . . cave looked spooky cool on a backup light!!

All in all a SPECTACULAR day of cave diving . . . and we only have 6 more days of this left

p.s. forgot to mention I LOVE DIVING THE MEG !!!

RBW Member tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris's Avatar
    Evolution, Side-mount Meg

Meg

Re: Keys to the Amusement Park

Yeah..........glad your getting the hang of it.

RBW Member Rubis is an unknown quantity at this point Rubis's Avatar

Very cool ... Cave diving, this is how you can pack a bunch of hours on your reb without even going too far in a cave. You have all the time in the world. Have fun and see you down here sometimes

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

CCR changes cave diving, eh? Glad you are having some great dives.

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

What bozo sold you the cheap battery pack???

+ Reply to Thread