+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Innerspace Systems New Products - DEMA 2010

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Innerspace Systems New Products - DEMA 2010

Innerspace Systems New Products - DEMA 2010

Leon speaks on Innerspace Systems new products for 2010

Sorta New Member w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley's Avatar
    JM Hammerhead

ISC Hammer-MEG

Re: Innerspace Systems New Products - DEMA 2010

Thanks for these videos.
    Bill Ripley

Rebreathers are something that we have to go to in order to dive the way we want to dive. They are not something we go to for any other reason.

I like diving chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter has much to be proud of chunter's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Mk15

Inpisspiration, KISS

I'm not sure how I made it this long with just one solenoid.

I assume these are run in parallel, which means there is half the chance of sticking closed and twice the chance of sticking open. Am I missing something? I'd rather have a solenoid stuck closed than open...especially at 1000 feet.

RBW Member RogerioWagner has a spectacular aura about RogerioWagner has a spectacular aura about RogerioWagner has a spectacular aura about RogerioWagner has a spectacular aura about RogerioWagner has a spectacular aura about RogerioWagner has a spectacular aura about RogerioWagner's Avatar
    Megalodon APECS 2.7/Predator

CUDA 650

One thing that I would like to listen more about, is the network being developed by ISC and Shearwater, I think it's a great work group to be started by RESA, and define a standard bus and protocol to rebreathers, something like Modbus, Profibus, CAN bus, etc.

As I usually stated I'm a newbie to rebreather, but I have just about 20 years under my belt on software and hardware design, and the reason to read (by the secondaries) an analogic signal far from the source of the signal was not clear to me.

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by RogerioWagner  View Original Post
    One thing that I would like to listen more about, is the network being developed by ISC and Shearwater, I think it's a great work group to be started by RESA, and define a standard bus and protocol to rebreathers, something like Modbus, Profibus, CAN bus, etc.

As I usually stated I'm a newbie to rebreather, but I have just about 20 years under my belt on software and hardware design, and the reason to read (by the secondaries) an analogic signal far from the source of the signal was not clear to me.
    I think you will find Leon has been bitten in the past announcing stuff pre-release so they are keeping a bit of a lid on that stuff for now
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

RBW Member RogerioWagner has a spectacular aura about RogerioWagner has a spectacular aura about RogerioWagner has a spectacular aura about RogerioWagner has a spectacular aura about RogerioWagner has a spectacular aura about RogerioWagner has a spectacular aura about RogerioWagner's Avatar
    Megalodon APECS 2.7/Predator

CUDA 650

Quote Originally Posted by wedivebc  View Original Post
    I think you will find Leon has been bitten in the past announcing stuff pre-release so they are keeping a bit of a lid on that stuff for now
    Hi Dave, I see... let's wait the oficial release.