Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: VR Technologies new Sport rebreather images

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

VR Technologies new Sport rebreather images

VR TECH SPORT IMAGES - CLICK HERE

VR Technologies new Sport rebreather images

RBW Member tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining's Avatar
    Hammerhead, SF2, Megalodon, JJ

Boris, Sentinel, Inspiration,

Re: VR Technologies new Sport rebreather images

now thats a cool looking sports rebreather!! i might get in more high end night spot and gets some hot girls wearing that out on the town!

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tecdivertraining  View Original Post
    now thats a cool looking sports rebreather!! i might get in more high end night spot and gets some hot girls wearing that out on the town!
    I hear you Matt, but can your butt compare to that mannequin's?

RBW Member tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining is a name known to all tecdivertraining's Avatar
    Hammerhead, SF2, Megalodon, JJ

Boris, Sentinel, Inspiration,

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Bowen  View Original Post
    I hear you Matt, but can your butt compare to that mannequin's?
    i would like to say yes but it sure wobbles a bit more when i do this

Born Again Diver! Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w has a spectacular aura about Dave1w's Avatar
    Kiss, JJ

Ray, APOC, rEvo

I thought Dyson had stopped manufacturing in the UK!

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Another new SCR??

Be intrigued to see the pricing on this as the gap between low end E/MCCR and OC is pretty small, one wonders if the need to satisfy CE and simple training at a low price point to target the rec market has driven manufacturers to SCR?

(Shame VR Tech decided to launch a new product at US based DEMA when the UK Dive show (they are a UK company afterall) was only a couple of weeks ago IMO)

RBW Member offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro has a spectacular aura about offpro's Avatar
    rEvo, FGT, Boris

Meg

Quote Originally Posted by tecdivertraining  View Original Post
    looks like a DIY with parts from your lokal hardware store and Tuppeware

RBW Member laphiloche is an unknown quantity at this point laphiloche's Avatar
    edo 04

Incredible, it's the same company who make ourobouros !

"I thought Dyson had stopped manufacturing in the UK!"
    excellent

Mr Fox Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox is a name known to all Soggyfox's Avatar
    Sentinel

KISS

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Field  View Original Post

(Shame VR Tech decided to launch a new product at US based DEMA when the UK Dive show (they are a UK company afterall) was only a couple of weeks ago IMO)
    I assume they did that because their primary market for this is the US.

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Quote Originally Posted by Soggyfox  View Original Post
    I assume they did that because their primary market for this is the US.
    Possibly.... I would have thought there where more rebreathers (per population) in the Uk/Europe and as a European and CE compliant firm they'd target Europe, or at least grace us by showing it

FWIW Its the first VR Tech rebreather I've seen that doesn't make me alittle sick in my own mouth on the looks front

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast