+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: KISS GEM PSCR Introduction Video

RBW Member cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Re: KISS GEM PSCR Introduction Video

Thats all I saw... the gas dumping right into your field of vision.

Cam

RBW Member Mike Young will become famous soon enough Mike Young will become famous soon enough Mike Young will become famous soon enough Mike Young's Avatar
    Super KISS

Quote Originally Posted by cameron  View Original Post
    Thats all I saw... the gas dumping right into your field of vision.

Cam
    You could direct them elsewhere but it's not needed you hardly notice the bubbles if you are moving

Excuse me, I speak Dive alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi's Avatar

I like allot of what I am seeing, and I think the time spent on the videos was well spent. Good job!

I am interested in knowing how the bubbles could be re-directed. While reef diving I spend quite a bit of time stationary trying not to rattle the critters I am observing, and getting a stream of bubbles out of my direct field of vision would be a real plus.

RBW Member gnashrak is an unknown quantity at this point gnashrak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alyafi  View Original Post
    I like allot of what I am seeing, and I think the time spent on the videos was well spent. Good job!

I am interested in knowing how the bubbles could be re-directed. While reef diving I spend quite a bit of time stationary trying not to rattle the critters I am observing, and getting a stream of bubbles out of my direct field of vision would be a real plus.
    You bet... To me, the whole idea of getting a rebreather is not having bubbles in your face, specially for photography...

Hope someone of Jetsam can answer the question as to how to redirect the bubbles.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2