+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Inspiration 3 cylinder hire in Malta

RBW Member Extinct is an unknown quantity at this point Extinct's Avatar

Re: Inspiration 3 cylinder hire in Malta

Hi Simon,

I have just been there, if you use Air Malta you can get 32kgs extra for €20.

Take your own cyls and sofnolime because its very €€€€€ over there.

The diving there is great make sure that you get on the Polynesian!

Happy diving

Cheers

Dave.

Half of Team Flasheart blademan is an unknown quantity at this point blademan's Avatar
    Sentinel

Hi Simon

I have been out there 5 times in last 2 years, some fantastic wrecks. I recommend Paul Toomer at Diving Matrix, he has cylinders for hire and bailouts. He can sort sofnolime for you as well.

Air malta do an extra 32kg for around 40 euro's round trip, but you can book as many as you like, i.e. 32kg -40 euro, 64kg - 80 euro etc. etc.

Cheers

Al

Dive Aqaba Owner Rod Abbotson is a glorious beacon of light Rod Abbotson is a glorious beacon of light Rod Abbotson is a glorious beacon of light Rod Abbotson is a glorious beacon of light Rod Abbotson is a glorious beacon of light Rod Abbotson is a glorious beacon of light Rod Abbotson is a glorious beacon of light Rod Abbotson is a glorious beacon of light Rod Abbotson is a glorious beacon of light Rod Abbotson is a glorious beacon of light Rod Abbotson is a glorious beacon of light Rod Abbotson's Avatar
    Pelagian

Dolphin, GAF

all depend what you get in the 3 litres for 15 Euro a pair...200 bar O2 and 200 bar Tmx8/62 then the price is OK

RBW Member 14diving is on a distinguished road 14diving is on a distinguished road 14diving's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

We've decided on taking our own cylinders out there and have found a centre that will fill our cylinders and and O2 200 bar fill for 5 euro which I cant fault. also a 20kg of 797 for 105 euros which i'm happy with.
    If anyone out there june next year and fancy meeting up for a few dives give me a shout.
    Thanks
    Simon

RBW Member 14diving is on a distinguished road 14diving is on a distinguished road 14diving's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Quote Originally Posted by Extinct  View Original Post
    Hi Simon,

I have just been there, if you use Air Malta you can get 32kgs extra for €20.

Take your own cyls and sofnolime because its very €€€€€ over there.

The diving there is great make sure that you get on the Polynesian!

Happy diving

Cheers

Dave.
    Not Mod 2 yet so Polynesian a little past my cert depth. But hopefully will do mod 2 out there with Mr Ingle !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2