+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: GMS Concepts H2OV heads-up video housing

Cave nut!
    Richard Harris is a jewel in the rough Richard Harris is a jewel in the rough Richard Harris is a jewel in the rough Richard Harris is a jewel in the rough Richard Harris is a jewel in the rough Richard Harris is a jewel in the rough Richard Harris is a jewel in the rough Richard Harris is a jewel in the rough Richard Harris's Avatar
    rEVO

KISS, Flex, Satori, Mk15.5, ++

Re: GMS Concepts H2OV heads-up video housing

The new mounts sound great Gregg. Helmet mounting is very easy, just find yourself a threaded screw off an old camera tripod, drill a hole in your helmet and you are away. No need to build a bracket because you can turn the lens slightly to level the view, even if the housing ends up sitting at an angle.

Look forward to seeing the DPV mount...that's going to make life much easier instead of the home made horror that I have been using! The ability to quickly turn the camera to look at the diver will be great to have.

cheers

Monkeywench ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj's Avatar
    Megalodon

I have have very good luck using a SOLA 600 lighting system from Light & Motion with the Contour HD in the H20v housing... Only a couple dives with a SOLA 1200 off axis so far for comparison. Anyhow, add a couple of the threaded plates and some lock line tubing and voila! arms and VERY lightweight good output video lighting system :) Also really like the Goodman handle option... I mount it on my scooter with one of the simple plates that dive xtras sells.

RBW Member GMSconcepts is an unknown quantity at this point GMSconcepts's Avatar

We have a new compact light system available for the H2OV, manufactured by Sartek and designed around the H2OV system. These are rechargeable (500 lumens) Li-ion powered LED lights which emit an even 120 degree flood beam - perfect for video. The light temperature is about 6000K, very close to that of natural sunlight.

Used in tandem, these lights are a very effective light source for the H2OV. They are ideal for helmet mounting or used with our new base platform. (see photo) The entire video system (camera, housing, base, and lights) weights a mere 3 pounds (1.5kg). Easy to travel with, easy to setup, and easy to use.
    For more info... BUY IT
    Attached Images

RBW Member GMSconcepts is an unknown quantity at this point GMSconcepts's Avatar

More photos of this very cool setup...

GMSconcepts
    Attached Images
    Last edited by GMSconcepts; 30th March 2011 at 22:49.

RBW Member Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes's Avatar

I have problems for purchase the H2OV...

The Spanish distributor (Informe de errores:¡Su navegador no está soportado! Los navegadores soportados son los siguientes : - Internet Explorer 5.0 o superior. - Netscape 7.0 o superior. - Mozilla 1.0 o superior. - Firefox 1.0 o superior. - Opera 7.54 o superior.) cant bring me the H2OV from US

I can purchase directly from US, but the customs duties are very high now.

Regards, Alkermes

Quote Originally Posted by Alkermes  View Original Post
    I have problems for purchase the H2OV...

The Spanish distributor (Informe de errores:¡Su navegador no está soportado! Los navegadores soportados son los siguientes : - Internet Explorer 5.0 o superior. - Netscape 7.0 o superior. - Mozilla 1.0 o superior. - Firefox 1.0 o superior. - Opera 7.54 o superior.) cant bring me the H2OV from US

I can purchase directly from US, but the customs duties are very high now.

Regards, Alkermes

Hi Alkermes,

Sorry you were unable to purchase through Masquevideo, we set them up as a reseller about a year ago, but we did not hear back from them after there initial order ??

We are slowly growing and have resellers in the Netherlands , Denmark, and soon in Germany and the UK.

Please feel free to contact me at info@gmsconcepts.com for further assistance.

Gregg
    GMSconcepts

Cave diving helmet setup from GMSconcepts, 3.2 lbs. out of water, almost neutral under water.
    Is this COOL or what ??
    Attached Images

The jungle CCR guy !!! brunospf is an unknown quantity at this point brunospf's Avatar
    Megalodon Apecs 2.7 with SW

Megalodon Apecs 2.7a

very cool !!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers

Bruno

Quote Originally Posted by GMSconcepts  View Original Post
    Cave diving helmet setup from GMSconcepts, 3.2 lbs. out of water, almost neutral under water.
    Is this COOL or what ??

RBW Member Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes's Avatar

Do you sell the helmet too?

Regards, Alkermes.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkermes  View Original Post
    Do you sell the helmet too?

Regards, Alkermes.

We will be soon, were looking into becoming a dealer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast