+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: GMS Concepts H2OV heads-up video housing

Old st(r)ockfish Naumachos is on a distinguished road Naumachos is on a distinguished road Naumachos's Avatar
    Megalodon 2.5

Re: GMS Concepts H2OV heads-up video housing

Quote Originally Posted by jdz  View Original Post
    Usual yada yada... waiting for our contractual obligations to be finalised.. ...soon...
    National Geographic rules ?

EXPLORER jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz has a spectacular aura about jdz's Avatar
    rEvo, PRISM, KISS

Modccr Dolphin, SM CCR, Satori

Quote Originally Posted by Naumachos  View Original Post
    National Geographic rules ?
    Yep!

The jungle CCR guy !!! brunospf is an unknown quantity at this point brunospf's Avatar
    Megalodon Apecs 2.7 with SW

Megalodon Apecs 2.7a

I bought the kit from Jakub and adapted on a helmet.

For know Iīm searching some better light system for it. If anyone has any idea, let me know. I will make some footages on ocean fishery hotspot, at 100 - 170 meters range.

One test footage that I make this weekend in one hotspot at 65 meters range:

cheers,

Bruno
    Attached Images

RBW Member Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes's Avatar

Hi...

Can you show some pics of helmet adapter?.

Regards, Alkermes.

The jungle CCR guy !!! brunospf is an unknown quantity at this point brunospf's Avatar

Megalodon Apecs 2.7a

Hi Alkemes,

Here some pictures.

cheers,

Bruno

Quote Originally Posted by Alkermes  View Original Post
    Hi...

Can you show some pics of helmet adapter?.

Regards, Alkermes.
    Attached Images

RBW Member Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes has a spectacular aura about Alkermes's Avatar

Hi. Thank you very much Bruno.

I have received my ContourHD yesterday. I wait now for H2OV house.

What you have in the left side?, lead?, torch adapter?...

Regards, Alkermes.

RBW Member GMSconcepts is an unknown quantity at this point GMSconcepts's Avatar

Hi everyone, Nice to see some DIY applications for the H2OV system. We are currently developing 3 new mounts for the H2OV, ... a light weight low profile helmet mount, a goodman style handle mount, and a DPV mount. All the mounts will be interchangeable with a built in quick release system for easy changing between mounts during a dive. Iíll get some photos up as soon as we start production, in the meantime, here are some updated photos of the current H2OV production model.

Thanks for all the support,

Gregg
    GMS Concepts
    GMSconcepts

Attached Images

Megalodon Apecs 2.7a

On the left I put one torch and lead to stabilize the helmet. When I put more torches I think donīt nead the lead.

Here one footage of a deep dive at Paredes de Itapo„ (125 meters) that I make with the kit. I will need more lights for better viewing on next deep dives.

cheers,

Bruno

Quote Originally Posted by Alkermes  View Original Post
    Hi. Thank you very much Bruno.

I have received my ContourHD yesterday. I wait now for H2OV house.

What you have in the left side?, lead?, torch adapter?...

Regards, Alkermes.

Bob Sweeney bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi has a spectacular aura about bobmaggi's Avatar
    KISS Spirit LTE

KISS Classic

Quote Originally Posted by GMSconcepts  View Original Post
    Hi everyone, Nice to see some DIY applications for the H2OV system. We are currently developing 3 new mounts for the H2OV, ... a light weight low profile helmet mount, a goodman style handle mount, and a DPV mount. All the mounts will be interchangeable with a built in quick release system for easy changing between mounts during a dive. Iíll get some photos up as soon as we start production, in the meantime, here are some updated photos of the current H2OV production model.

Thanks for all the support,

Gregg
    GMS Concepts
    GMSconcepts

The front bezel looks like it is raised up from the plexiglass in front. Is this true or is it an optical illusion???? I'm always worried about scratching the front since the bezel doesn't keep the front recessed. If this is a new design, is it possible to retrofit an older housing with this?

Thanks

Bob

RBW Member GMSconcepts is an unknown quantity at this point GMSconcepts's Avatar

Hi Bob,

The front lens guard is a molded rubber piece and it does come around the front edge of the lens for protection. It easily slips on the front of the housing and will fit on older housings that just had the silicon band.

If you need one, just let me know and I’ll drop one in the mail … (no charge)

Gregg
    GMSconcepts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast