+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi from Sweden

Max Nilsson maxnil is an unknown quantity at this point maxnil's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Hi from Sweden

Hi, my name is Max Nilsson and I live and dive in the Stockholm area, Sweden.
    Me and a friend are thinking about joining the growing family of rebreather divers here in Sweden.

The absolute majority of dives I do are wreck dives in the cold and dark Baltic Sea. The depth ranges from 15m down to 65m.

By switching from OC to CCR I hope the gas logistics will be much simpler. No longer will I have to pass on a simple 'OW' dive just because I have trimix in my d12-bottles due to a canceled deep dive.

Regards,
    Max

Jakob Selbing jaksel will become famous soon enough jaksel will become famous soon enough jaksel will become famous soon enough jaksel's Avatar
    AP Evolution+

Re: Hi from Sweden

Welcome to the dark side, Max!

RBW Member lewisite is an unknown quantity at this point lewisite's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Hej Max!

I see your researching the JJ. Best of luck in picking the right unit for you and hope to see you out there in the Baltic in the near future!

/Peter

Cave Addict CCR Josh is on a distinguished road CCR Josh is on a distinguished road CCR Josh's Avatar
    HammerHead

Sentinel-Inspo-Optima-Prism 2

Welcome- If you have any questions about the HammerHead, shoot Mixaddict a PM. He needs to practice his Swedish!

Temp Read Only Mode TDEstonia is an unknown quantity at this point TDEstonia's Avatar
    KISS Classic & Evo + Vision

Dolphin, Ray, Inspiro/Evo clas

Hi, nice more Baltic sea divers here.
    We here in Estonia use ex Swedish military trooptransportvessel for diving, good vessel.

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome on board.

dahab, koh tao, eilat Jonas Samuelsson is an unknown quantity at this point Jonas Samuelsson's Avatar
    EVOLUTION, PELAGIAN

Quote Originally Posted by maxnil  View Original Post
    Hi, my name is Max Nilsson and I live and dive in the Stockholm area, Sweden.
    Me and a friend are thinking about joining the growing family of rebreather divers here in Sweden.

The absolute majority of dives I do are wreck dives in the cold and dark Baltic Sea. The depth ranges from 15m down to 65m.

By switching from OC to CCR I hope the gas logistics will be much simpler. No longer will I have to pass on a simple 'OW' dive just because I have trimix in my d12-bottles due to a canceled deep dive.

Regards,
    Max
    valkommen till rebreather world! Jag kommer hem till stockholm typ vart 5 ar hoppas vi syns da sa kan vi kora lite ccr tillsammans pa gamla anna maria och vad dom andra vraken hette , lange lange sedan. Plus pa Aland var en annan! ubats massakern utanfor oland... ha det gott, jonas

+ Reply to Thread