+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Building hours in Florida

Building hours in Florida

New CC diver (experienced OC diver) looking for buddy/group to get some warm water recreational dives in and build time/experience rebreather diving this November/December.

Anywhere in Florida is first choice, though I would be willing to consider anywhere as I will be traveling to dive. My schedule is flexible, and I can travel with only a days notice and for up to a week at a time. I would prefer to do some casual diving, 30M/100’ or less, and am comfortable with just about any dive site. Happy to assist with photography/support of technical dives/video/etc if interested, and would prefer to maximize dive time wherever we choose to dive. (No-Deco dives for now)

I will be diving a Pelagian DCCCR. The sooner, the better! Jim

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Re: Building hours in Florida

Jim, I moved your post to the Florida SCRUB section so that you will be able to get more exposure to local divers here. I am sure that something will be going on here once this weather calms down.

RBW Member dreamdive has disabled reputation dreamdive's Avatar
    Pathfinder, rEvo, Explorer

Meg, PrismII, Titan, Optima, 7

Yeah!!!!! Hope this is calming down, soon!!!!!!!

RBW Member tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris will become famous soon enough tflaris's Avatar
    Evolution, Side-mount Meg

Meg

Quote Originally Posted by salviski  View Original Post
    New CC diver (experienced OC diver) looking for buddy/group to get some warm water recreational dives in and build time/experience rebreather diving this November/December.

Anywhere in Florida is first choice, though I would be willing to consider anywhere as I will be traveling to dive. My schedule is flexible, and I can travel with only a days notice and for up to a week at a time. I would prefer to do some casual diving, 30M/100’ or less, and am comfortable with just about any dive site. Happy to assist with photography/support of technical dives/video/etc if interested, and would prefer to maximize dive time wherever we choose to dive. (No-Deco dives for now)

I will be diving a Pelagian DCCCR. The sooner, the better! Jim
    I will be in Luraville area next week diving Peacock, Little River, etc Monday Nov 8-13. I will be CC on a Meg.

Let me know if your interested.

Tony Flaris
    904-210-4550

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

When the weather cooperates, you are welcome on my boat.

New Member Muzz is on a distinguished road Muzz is on a distinguished road Muzz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    When the weather cooperates, you are welcome on my boat.
    Looking at the forecast, it's going to be awhile....

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Quote Originally Posted by Muzz  View Original Post
    Looking at the forecast, it's going to be awhile....
    No dont say that! I have a tmx class starting today and ive already lost a weekends worth of business

OP - you are welcome to dive with me if the damn weather improves :) Im usually out on the boats each week. The Spiegel is great for CCR as you can get away from the OC divers and just lay on the deck and watch all the fish come up and check you out.

RBW Member Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro's Avatar
    None

Megalodon

Hey Ski,

I'm in the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area and I'm always looking for a buddy. As the others have said, as soon as the weather calms down I'm ready to get in the water. Let me know when you'll be in the area and we'll set something up.

Scott

RBW Member gpettit86 is an unknown quantity at this point gpettit86's Avatar

Hey,

I'm in the same situation. New to the ccr world and looking for dive buddies. I'm available to dive pretty much 7 days a week with a little bit of a heads up. I'm in the Fort Lauderdale area. I'm going to be in the water monday through thursday of this week. Don't let the forecast stop you from making plans. Today they were calling for really rough seas and its amazing out there.

Thanks
    Last edited by gpettit86; 13th November 2010 at 17:54.

RBW Member Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro has a spectacular aura about Padipro's Avatar
    None

Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by gpettit86  View Original Post
    Hey,

I'm in the same situation. New to the ccr world and looking for dive buddies. I'm available to dive pretty much 7 days a week with a little bit of a heads up. I'm in the Fort Lauderdale area. I'm going to be in the water monday through thursday of this week. Don't let the forecast stop you from making plans. Today they were calling for really rough seas and its amazing out there.

Thanks
    Where in Florida are you? If you're anywhere in the Southeast area PM me and we'll go. I'm looking for a new dive buddy and don't mind doing some of the easier stuff as you build hours and get more comfortable on the unit.

Scott

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast