Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Dema - Who is attending

San Diego rEvo Mafia "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon" has a spectacular aura about "The Brandon"'s Avatar
    rEvo II

Re: Dema - Who is attending

I'll be at the rEvo booth helping Paul. Can't wait for the RBW party. I am bringing my brains.

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by "The Brandon"  View Original Post
    I'll be at the rEvo booth helping Paul. Can't wait for the RBW party. I am bringing my brains.
    just keep the brains at home so you don't get 'expelled' from the booth

paul
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

The RBW / ADM team will be surfing around the conference seeking material and shooting new product videos.

I am always open to new ideas and suggestions that our members would like to see. Thus if you have any legitimate requests, feel free to post them here

If you are attending Dema, I'll see you at the RBW party

RBW Member WestMarine is an unknown quantity at this point WestMarine's Avatar

See you there.

Cheers

Tobin George cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52 is a splendid one to behold cool_hardware52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by "The Brandon"  View Original Post
    I am bringing my brains.
    Is this atypical?

I'll try to stop by. I've been very impressed with the 2-3 rEvos that have passed through my shop. I'm a fan of clever sheet metal fab projects.

Tobin
    Last edited by cool_hardware52; 14th November 2010 at 02:28.

I'll be there and pushing photos/videos up to my blog with all the latest gear on offer - assuming there is any!

scuba ramblings...

CEO DiveNav, Inc. DiveNav will become famous soon enough DiveNav will become famous soon enough DiveNav will become famous soon enough DiveNav will become famous soon enough DiveNav's Avatar

I will be there ... playing video-games

Alberto (aka eDiver)

RBW Member icediver is an unknown quantity at this point icediver's Avatar
    rEvo

Kiss Classic

Video Games!

I'm in.

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Flying in today

See you all at the show in the AM...

Unless I win big at the tables

Diving Technologist JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba's Avatar
    KISS Classic # 275

MK15, Draeger, TheKyle-CCR

I will be on show floor Wednesday and Thursday looking at new and innovative products. Will also be taking the temperature of the health of the industry.

cell/text 928-230-3680

I hope to see many of our industry people there.

Cheers
    JDS

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast