Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Dema - Who is attending

RBW Member M_Bipartitus will become famous soon enough M_Bipartitus will become famous soon enough M_Bipartitus will become famous soon enough M_Bipartitus's Avatar

Re: Dema - Who is attending

I'll be attending Dema, and I might just show up at the party....

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

I'll be there too.

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Dave Mitchell akscubainst has a spectacular aura about akscubainst has a spectacular aura about akscubainst has a spectacular aura about akscubainst has a spectacular aura about akscubainst has a spectacular aura about akscubainst's Avatar
    KISS Classic Explorer

Kiss Classic

I'm in.

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

I'll be there also........

ADM/RBW Staff John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings has a spectacular aura about John Rawlings's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

I'll be seeing ya there!!!

RBW Member Agent 47 is on a distinguished road Agent 47 is on a distinguished road Agent 47's Avatar
    rEvo 3 mini RMS

Megladon

I will be there!!

Dive Enlightened Liquivision will become famous soon enough Liquivision will become famous soon enough Liquivision will become famous soon enough Liquivision will become famous soon enough Liquivision's Avatar

Yup!! Booth #1139 - we're excited for another 4-day marathon and are looking forward to greeting friends, new and old. Vegas Baby!!

Side note - follow us on Facebook to be kept up to date on the latest news, promotions, and events.
    Last edited by Liquivision; 6th November 2010 at 05:52.

Silent diver
    Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci is a jewel in the rough Aldo Ferrucci's Avatar
    Meg,JJ-CCR,Inspiration,Prism2

Ouroboros, Sentinel, Kiss,rEvo

we will be there for sure.
    It will be there the day before for a very very special event ....
    Aldo Ferrucci
    Trimix and Rebreather IT
    Technical CCR/OC Training for Diver and Instructor in Italian - French - English in Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland,Spain, Red Sea and beyond
    Megalodon/Copis - Inspiration/Evolution - JJ-CCR - Poseidon Discovery MKVI - Instructor Trainer and Dealer

www.aldoferrucci.com FB Aldo Ferrucci
    I like bubbles only in my glass of Champagne

Divetech Grand Cayman
    Divetech is an unknown quantity at this point Divetech's Avatar

Divetech @ Coblat Coast, Grand Cayman - visit us at booth 519, catch a t-shirt from the cannon, hear about our new shipwreck the Kittiwake - finally! and explore new products and options for CCR diving in Cayman! Rec, Tek and great year-round specials are on offer for OC and CCR divers!

Grand Cayman scuba diving cayman island scuba diving cayman island scuba resort cayman scuba training cayman cayman island scuba grand cayman scuba dive cayman islands scuba diving scuba diving in grand cayman scuba diving cayman scuba diving on gran
    Cobalt Coast Dive Resort - dive and vacation packages in Grand Cayman
    Last edited by Divetech; 9th November 2010 at 14:44.

RBW Member cassidy omholt is an unknown quantity at this point cassidy omholt's Avatar
    Nautilus

MK 15.5

Nautilus CCR will be at booth # 2830. We're packing up the trailer and bringing all our toys to the show. Come by and say hello. Ask about dealer opportunities and check out the new off board gas kits!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast