+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Understanding Oxygen Sensors by Paul Raymaekers

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Re: Understanding Oxygen Sensors by Paul Raymaekers

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless  View Original Post
    Well, I've seen some graphs & phrases resented in the article in another research document I've used 2 years ago for my project. Anyway, given the current circumstances for beginners it's better than nothing. :)
    can you please point me to them? so I can compare our research?

paul
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...
    .... radial scrubbers give longer dwell time than axials...
    .... the earth is flat and ...

CEO-Shearwater
    bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri has a brilliant future bgpartri's Avatar
    rEvo, JJ

Meg,CCR2000,KISS,Inspo,Dolphin

Faceless,

Since you are claiming expert status in several fields now, could you please identify yourself to allow us to better evaluate your comments.

Bruce
    Last edited by bgpartri; 19th December 2010 at 17:55.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance. It is the illusion of knowledge.
    http://www.shearwater.com

rEvo's daddy
    paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers has a reputation beyond repute paulraymaekers's Avatar
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by paulraymaekers  View Original Post
    can you please point me to them? so I can compare our research?

paul
    in a private message faceless indicated the AD/DL article on oxygen sensors.
    it is clear that the research and recommendation in my article are in no way related to that article

paul.... who absolutely does not like even the slightest feeling of hints beiing given that he would copy/paste from the internet in my articles, without mentioning the sources...

... makes me think of collateral damage....

like it started a week ago on a french forum: some french instructor simply posts as a 'fact' that he found out that the rEvo has never been CE approved, that there has never been third party testing, that it was just the owner of the company who estimated that the unit coplied with the standard and so just put the CE stamp on it himself...
    that was taken over by another forum, and the 'kwakkel' started to spread...
    until we showed proof again etc, but than the poster all of a sudden 'was not sure on the CE approval of the rEvo....'
    Last edited by paulraymaekers; 19th December 2010 at 18:13.
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com
    ...."Yes you have to pre-breathe to activate the scrubber sorb, anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about!"...
    .... to get more accurate CO2 injection in the breathing machine we put 2 mass flow controllers in series ...
    .... The noise is a few tens of nano-volts, so DL were able to reduce the output voltage ...

Andrey Prokopenko Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless is a name known to all Faceless's Avatar
    none

none

Quote Originally Posted by bgpartri  View Original Post
    Faceless,

Since you are claiming expert status in several fields now, could you please identify yourself to allow us to better evaluate your comments.

Bruce
    I do not want to, because it's current policy on RBW I have to adhere.
    I may not like it, but I have to comply with law set on this board.
    For the same reasons I can't publicly discuss anything related to electronics area I'm currently interested in: DASH7 protocol implementation based on developing platform EZ430 Chronos.
    I prefer stay nobody and pursue my own private project goals.
    Moreover, Paul already spoke on my behalf, I'd prefer to stay silent, rather that being drawn in into yet another mud fight.

RBW Member matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram's Avatar
    inspiration

Hi Paul,

Great report, thanks for taking the time to create it.

Can you say where the batch data comes from as I'd like to study that aspect a little more if possible.

Thanks
    Matt.

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

I do not want to, because it's current policy on RBW I have to adhere.

There is no such policy here about identifying yourself. Only posting on the apoc.

So feel free to tell us who you are, Andrey.......
    Last edited by Curt Bowen; 20th December 2010 at 00:44.

Team HPDW Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey is a jewel in the rough Paul Bailey's Avatar
    rEvo III Hybrid

JJ-CCR - KISS Classic

: DASH7 protocol implementation based on developing platform EZ430 Chronos.
    Something a lot of people on here would have a very keen interest in, assuming you're looking to apply it to CCR diving?

RBW Member Submis is a glorious beacon of light Submis is a glorious beacon of light Submis is a glorious beacon of light Submis is a glorious beacon of light Submis is a glorious beacon of light Submis is a glorious beacon of light Submis is a glorious beacon of light Submis is a glorious beacon of light Submis is a glorious beacon of light Submis is a glorious beacon of light Submis is a glorious beacon of light Submis's Avatar
    Poseidon MKVI, Ray

Quote Originally Posted by paulraymaekers  View Original Post
    on the rEvo website, english pages, downloads: pdf is there
    Hi Paul,

I read the article but still have a question:

(electronics is not my field)

If the temperature compensation due to the NTU is perfect when the cell is new, what is the effect of the galvanic cell getting older, will the compensation become less efficient?

If so is it possible to test cells by looking at calibration and readings from different temperatures?

Regards

Mikkel

rEvo's daddy
    rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Submis  View Original Post
    If the temperature compensation due to the NTU is perfect when the cell is new, what is the effect of the galvanic cell getting older, will the compensation become less efficient?
    Mikkel
    in general, without going into chemical/electronical detail: no

the compensation adresses output variation due to temparature changes, and not to aging

relative output variation due to temparature changes are different from output variation due to aging
    www.rEvo-rebreathers.com