+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Photographing the USS ALGOL

RBW Member brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc is a glorious beacon of light brandonmc's Avatar

Photographing the USS ALGOL

Here is all 459′ of the ex-USS ALGOL photgraphed on 10/17. Conditions were decent with about 30′ of visibility, and water temp close to 60F. I started at the bow, and swam out 10 feet off the starboard side of the wreck and leveled out at 100 feet (main deck level) in mid-water 40 feet off the bottom and swam into the current snapping pictures until I got to the stern. I present to you the largest artificial reef off NJ (at least until they sink the RADFORD), the USS ALGOL…

(Click here to go to higher res version)

Damien Siviero betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154 is a jewel in the rough betti154's Avatar
    Meg

Pathfinder, Inspo, Kiss, MKVI

Re: Photographing the USS ALGOL

Nice work.

RBW Member diverdad is an unknown quantity at this point diverdad's Avatar
    Modified Inspiration Classic

Re: Photographing the USS ALGOL

I like what you have done here, I will try this on my favourite wreck next year when the diving season starts.

Thanks and good work.

Lee

+ Reply to Thread