+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MV Trident sunk

RBW Member jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac is on a distinguished road jamiemac's Avatar
    inspo

Re: MV Trident sunk

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    I am sorry to see her go. I remember a time when I was really happy to see her coming my way.

Might be nice to bring my sidemount gear and go for a penetration dive down to the bunks and showers. Might be a tight squeeze in backmount.

John
    Backmount was always the best option when she was afloat, IMHO.

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    I am sorry to see her go. I remember a time when I was really happy to see her coming my way.

Might be nice to bring my sidemount gear and go for a penetration dive down to the bunks and showers. Might be a tight squeeze in backmount.

John

Ummm talk about being taken out of context.

John

RBW Member stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey's Avatar
    Inspo, Evo, Poseidon

Inspo classic, Meg, Deep

What are you lot talking about

Stuey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2