+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hydro Atlantic dive 10/14/2010

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Hydro Atlantic dive 10/14/2010

I headed out to the Hydro yesterday with great anticipation. i had dove it the day before and conditions were great. Tienuts was supposed to join me but bailed out due to some lame excuse about a bad back. whatever. So, a solo dive it would be. i would enjoy the solitude of a nice day and a flat ocean without having to deal with another "Addis Charters" so called trip report.

Seas were like a pond. hooked it on the first go, and just a very, very tiny surface current with blue water was evident. awesome! just as i was about to roll off the boat , i saw one of the local charter boats headed my way and decided to wait to to talk to the crew about their plans. well, their boat was full with a bunch of CCR folks and a lone OC guy. so much for a solitary dive. Just as well anyways, because i was taking photos and would like to have some subjects if possible. after talking with their crew, i hit the water.

awesome conditions! better than 100ft vis and very little current top to bottom. after securing my anchor on the aft deck at 140 to 145 fsw, i got to watch the parade of divers head down their down line. i could see them all the way from the surface! very cool. snapped a few shots of their descent and had a great dive. 40 minutes was way too short. i could have stayed another hour.

thanks to those who modeled for me on a few shots. hope ya'll enjoyed the dive as much as i did. The Hydro is a very pretty wreck and it's great to have such wonderful conditions. did not see much of that this year.

here are a few pics from the dive.
    Attached Images

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Re: Hydro Atlantic dive 10/14/2010

Dam, to bad I missed it.

John

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Daniele must have been with you. Your pics are never that good.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    Dam, to bad I missed it.

John

John, the weather gods did not work for us, but we had some great cave dives, particulary at the Nest

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Not often you see so many yellow boxes of... on the Hydro!

Very nice job with the pics Jeff!

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Wow Jeff, nice shots. Unlike when you're at flight school, sounds like you were paying attention to the photo tips!

Either that or those are Adrian's shots, and you've paid him off.

Quote Originally Posted by sfldiver  View Original Post
    Not often you see so many yellow boxes of... on the Hydro!
    Yeah really, where did they all come from?

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    NO Comment.*

*Due to contractual obligations involving the bartering of dive charter services in exchange for underwater photographic services, Adrian (a.k.a. SFLDiver) Soler can neither confirm nor deny the origin of any photographs alleged to have been taken by him, when the individual claiming to be the source of the photograph is Jeffery (a.k.a. SWADiver) Addis or Addis (a.k.a. OMG Charters) Charters.

Revo

Optima

Man, i got some great buddies

Revo

Optima

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    Wow Jeff, nice shots. Unlike when you're at flight school, sounds like you were paying attention to the photo tips!

Yeah really, where did they all come from?
    England, i think

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    Man, i got some great buddies
    Karma buddy, karma

This is what you have earned. We still love ya, don't get your panties in a bunch and send your wife after me again.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast