+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Congrats to 3 new meg divers....

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Re: Congrats to 3 new meg divers....

Congratulations All!!

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by tecterri  View Original Post
    @ Tony
    I told you guys at dinner this was coming....

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    I told you guys at dinner this was coming....
    Tony, I was very tempted to take a few shots at the 's and their choice of rebreather, but since Terri is part of the group, I figured I'd give them one free pass before the hazingperiod begins!

Hunter Anderson HuntsDesk is an unknown quantity at this point HuntsDesk's Avatar
    2.7 Apecs Meg w/ X Link

HammerMeg

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    Congrats to Terri and Hunter!

Tamp.... isn't this the gentleman you were speaking of who seems overtly sexist, and refused to engage in team/buddy drills with Terri, but would do so with Hunter? A big congratulations to you Tamp, for being a jackass.
    Hahaha...well put.

Thanks for the congrats everyone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2