+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stainless Backplate ThumbWheels

Sebastian Chander Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg's Avatar
    Deep Smeg

Megalodon

Stainless Backplate ThumbWheels

Hello All

I'm trying to find a post I read sometime ago about some custom made stainless steel backplate thumb wheels?

Anyone remember the post or know where I can find the builder?

Cheers

Seb

RBW Member jo_c is a jewel in the rough jo_c is a jewel in the rough jo_c is a jewel in the rough jo_c is a jewel in the rough jo_c is a jewel in the rough jo_c is a jewel in the rough jo_c is a jewel in the rough jo_c is a jewel in the rough jo_c's Avatar
    rEvo

Megalodon

Re: Stainless Backplate ThumbWheels

Agir make some..

Photographer & Journalist John Liddiard has a spectacular aura about John Liddiard has a spectacular aura about John Liddiard has a spectacular aura about John Liddiard has a spectacular aura about John Liddiard has a spectacular aura about John Liddiard's Avatar
    rEvo II Mini Hybrid

I think it was on Yorkshire Divers

Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

APD Inspiration, Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Pelagian  View Original Post
    Hello All

I'm trying to find a post I read sometime ago about some custom made stainless steel backplate thumb wheels?

Anyone remember the post or know where I can find the builder?

Cheers

Seb
    I think it was Deviousdan on here. Looked very nice.

Cheers,

Phil

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

SPECIALSPiranha Dive Manufacturing piranha makes them for like 6 bucks...

RBW Member Kevin Rainford is an unknown quantity at this point Kevin Rainford's Avatar

Sebastian Chander Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg's Avatar
    Deep Smeg

Megalodon

The closest to the one I'm remembering are the Agir ones.

Compared to those the ones I wasthinking ov have a more domed top, have deeper grips and have a threaded hole that runs all the way through.

Sound familiar to anyone?

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Deep Smeg

Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Field  View Original Post
    EUREKA. Them's the ones

Thanks Ben

and thanks to all who replies.

Seb

RBW Member deviousdan is on a distinguished road deviousdan is on a distinguished road deviousdan's Avatar
    KISS + Azimuth

It was me who had/has them guys.

But my posts were taken down because I didn't want to pay to advertise.
    It was suggested I increase my prices to pay for the advertising!

If you want any PM me or check out Yorkshire Divers.

But don't be suprised if this thread gets closed too.

Dan