+ Reply to Thread

Thread: diy seal attack board

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

diy seal attack board

since using one of theses boards in the military (army not navy ) i always wanted one but they are so horendously priced even for a used one i decided some day to nuild one well that day was last week i was in the kitchen and saw a new cutting board my wife had just bought (she was really pissed i cut it up but oh well ) the hand holes bought that idea back to life .I researched the sorce of the large compass from close up pics i had of the one i used and found out it was made by ritchie compass company , so i called them and got "oh no its military we cant sell you that !" some trolling on e bay came up with the exact same model (except blue ) for 25 bucks the rest is just plain old good scuba parts ! Some thought went in the cylum stick light but most on this forum can handel it and voila, its pretty much what i remembered !!! and the best part cost me about 250 bucks total (not including the stolen cutting board ) that was made a gift ! i screwed it al together becuase i didnt like the way the 2 ton epoxy held ( i had that becuase after all i own a prism ) AND I STILL LOVE IT, so dont get the wrong idea ..............seal attack board.jpg

seal attack board 2.jpg

seal attack board 3.jpg

seal attack board 4.jpg.............

Krisz Angyal LoopBrother is an unknown quantity at this point LoopBrother's Avatar
    MK15x,LARVI

Inspiration,Optima,Drägers,IDA

Re: diy seal attack board

COOL !!!!!!

Very nice - thanks for sharing, good idea !

you should buy your wife some flowers ;)

RBW Member moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley has a reputation beyond repute moley's Avatar
    50% of an Apoc iCCR

Meg Eccr. Sports Kiss.

That is just bloody cruel....I thought 'the veal of the sea' was a no no!!

Why would I want to batter one senseless with a board??

ArfArf Arf

RBW Member cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron is just really nice cameron's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Why carry a board when you have two perfectly good arms for all that information.... not to mention a large cylindrical PVC tube that pulls you through the water :) ;)

Seriously though... looks pretty good for swimming dives.

Cam

LAR Addict RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag's Avatar
    LAR VI FGT LAR VI Clone

OMG MK4 CDV and MK4 CSC

Do you have a part no. for the compass? I´m still looking to find one for exact the same aplication

Look´s nice, but you should have got the mega sport depth gauge some time ago when I did the order!

RBW Member Dean Coote has a spectacular aura about Dean Coote has a spectacular aura about Dean Coote has a spectacular aura about Dean Coote has a spectacular aura about Dean Coote has a spectacular aura about Dean Coote has a spectacular aura about Dean Coote's Avatar
    LAR VI ,CDBA, Fenzy po68

Dolphin,Ray,Copis,Sports kiss

Nice job Steve.

Small hole and a lanyard on it maybe ?

Dean

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar

mk15,lar vII, ray

RU-90*-*Voyager*(Flush*Mount)

theres the link its arichie compass ru 90 sail boat racing , i tested the copass to 75 feet in a pot it didnt leak , lets face it it would be used less than 100 for lock out then only 20 for lar v , .....hey moley im against seal huntimg with attack boards !!!!!

mk15,lar vII, ray

the next one will be a lot neater job , but i think bolting it together is a must for the serious underwater warrior.as i am REALLY rough on gear ........

RBW Member old7up is an unknown quantity at this point old7up's Avatar

Nice job.RJE International makes the original TAC 100 SEAL underwater navigation board. The owner is a nice guy and emailed me back on prices. rj@rjeint.com.

RBW Member whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot? will become famous soon enough whynot?'s Avatar
    MK15.5, MK25

+ Reply to Thread