+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Conflicts..... or people getting to you

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

Red face Conflicts..... or people getting to you

We've had a good start to our rebreather community, with open debate and sharing of different views and opinions. Inevitably spirited debate can be hard to handle and may lead to irritation. Given that we're all adults, we're sure you can handle these aspects of a discussion, without allowing anything to become personal.

If anyone finds themselves in a position where they can't do that, we recommend one of;

1. Go diving and bring us back some pictures
    2. Take a break, remember its just the internet and enjoy a beer
    3. The community includes the option to ignore people, which will then render them invisible to you in both posts and PM's.

Naturally, we wont tolerate personal attacks and will take action if needed, but we're sure the above options are better!

If you need to ignore someone, bring their user profile up (click their name in a post then "view user profile"), then just below the persons avatar/profile picture, in the blue bar, there are three options "Add to buddy List Add to ignore list User options". Its not rocket science :)

Enjoy bubble free diving....

New Member Diving Dude is an unknown quantity at this point Diving Dude's Avatar
    Zak, you've really pi**ed me off now....................l think l'll get a beer :D

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar
    :) but just to put a stick in the ground we will be putting up a TOS within the next few days - personal attacks via PM or on the boards are a big no no for us, this community is all about being inclusive - even you mad home builders and alpinists (just giving you a chance for a beer :) ) but it does not stretch to personal attacks or cyber stalking.

Stuart

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Does this mean you cant have a go at me any more M8

PS I am sorry to inform you your old torch is oficialy Dead. Dispite many dives of valient service the last flooding did for it. It has joind the ranks of dive kit I cant bear to throw away and resides in a place of honor on a shelf in my garage.

ATB

Mark Chase

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

Ha. that fish emote reminds of that john west advert with the bear and the salmon and the fella doing karate type stuff...... Im on my own here, arent I!?

Now shurrup and take it biatch ;)

"Two Sheds" Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos's Avatar
    JJ Rebreather

Classic Kiss

Don't worry Mark. Howard's easy to take the micky out of. Think of that suit - so dull, boring and unimaginative... :D:D:D

Janos

Kevin Hagerich Helium_diver is an unknown quantity at this point Helium_diver's Avatar
    KISS Classic

ccr dolphin

Ok guys i didn't mind that shot at us alpinist and homebuilders to much BUt is there any chance we can get a translator because over on this side of the pond we don't have a clue what you guys are talking about. .

Helium_diver

+ Reply to Thread