+ Reply to Thread

Thread: God's Pocket, British Columbia

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Kiss Classic & Sport, Kiss GEM

God's Pocket, British Columbia

On the fence hound has a spectacular aura about hound has a spectacular aura about hound has a spectacular aura about hound has a spectacular aura about hound has a spectacular aura about hound has a spectacular aura about hound's Avatar
    KISS / Meg

Re: God's Pocket, British Columbia

Wow; nice shots. Never heard of this place before the last 4-5 months. I'm not much of a religious man, but I obviously need to plan a pilgrimage ASAP.

-matt

Dave Tomblin wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc has a reputation beyond repute wedivebc's Avatar
    Hollis Prism 2, Megalodon

CCR Instructor Trainer

Nice octo shot! Now you know why there are called "Devilfish"
    Cheers,

Dave....

www.wedivebc.com

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

great work doug!! i am glad you survived the cold watersnow you can do the great lakes with your new found cold water diving passion

debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole is a splendid one to behold debersole's Avatar
    KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Mel:

Thanks for some great undergarments from Fourth Element the 46-48 degree water was bearable for an hour or so -- though I am not so sure about that crazy stuff you're doing up in the Great Lakes!

Hope to see you when you are in Florida next month.

Doug

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Cool pics Doug! Glad to hear that you are coming over to the dark side of cold water diving!

Warm regards,
    Randy

KISS Spirit & JJ-CCR

Thanks, Randy. I still prefer the nice warm clear waters of the Caribbean or Indonesia, but I have to admit that British Columbia was absolutely beautiful -- both above and below the surface!

Also, I'll stick to the caves in Florida and Mexico. I'm not going in those frigid Utah caves you and your boys call home!
    Doug

+ Reply to Thread