+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 8,8km dive in Spain

RBW Member wookey has a spectacular aura about wookey has a spectacular aura about wookey has a spectacular aura about wookey has a spectacular aura about wookey has a spectacular aura about wookey has a spectacular aura about wookey's Avatar

8,8km dive in Spain

Breathtaking dive of Jason Mallison, René van Houten, John Volanthen and Rick Stanton.
    They explored and chartered the pozo azul cave in spain for 8,8km.

British-led dive team ventures 5.5miles underwater to explore Pozo Azul cave system | Metro.co.uk

Closed Account anton610 is an unknown quantity at this point anton610's Avatar

Re: 8,8km dive in Spain

Great!!!

thanks for sharing

Nearly Bubbleless Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz's Avatar
    Halcyon RB80

Wow, fantastic!
    If those guys are on RBW, I'd be interested in hearing about the logisitics that went into such a dive, how much line was added and surveyed, and whether the cave is still wide open.

Flaccid Member abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie is a splendid one to behold abowie's Avatar
    Dammit I bought another KISS

CK, SK, Satori, ManBagOD

Now THAT is a scooter.

RBW Member eramosakarst is an unknown quantity at this point eramosakarst's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Schultz  View Original Post
    Wow, fantastic!
    If those guys are on RBW, I'd be interested in hearing about the logisitics that went into such a dive, how much line was added and surveyed, and whether the cave is still wide open.
    Steve: I will dig up a link for you that shows the history of the whole thing five reports etc.it will take me a bit though.An English section on a Spanish site

gave you checked the CDG forum>?

RBW Member Baiberg is an unknown quantity at this point Baiberg's Avatar
    Submatix mccr

And you know what kind of rebreather used? electronic, manual, ... Do you know if it was Evo, Meg, rEvo ..?

RBW Member laphiloche is an unknown quantity at this point laphiloche's Avatar
    edo 04

meg, custom kiss (long canister) , home made , inspi, ....
    It's a great team of diver. Rick and john a do a fantastic job for the rescue operation at la Dragonniére

HammerHead ccr IT Marco V is an unknown quantity at this point Marco V's Avatar
    HammerHead, BE ccr prototype

Optima Inspiration Aegir PSCR

simply congratulations!

Excuse me, I speak Dive alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi is just really nice alyafi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by abowie  View Original Post

Now THAT is a scooter.
    Very nice dive and all that, now onto important business: Who do we speak to about using that picture for the caption competition?

Too...many...wise cracks…cannot…resist

RBW Member Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko is a jewel in the rough Mikel-Deko's Avatar
    HH Inspiration / Joki

Dolphin, Megalodon, RGU

I think that it was make by Mr. Martin Farr.

Nice adventure anyway

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast