+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Truk Lagoon

Supporting Member dbramley is on a distinguished road dbramley is on a distinguished road dbramley's Avatar
    Kiss Classic #371

Re: Truk Lagoon

Quote Originally Posted by diverchris  View Original Post
    Wonderful photos, thanks for sharing them. I have one question- for your lighting did you shorten up the strobes arm length for the interior shots or did not struggle getting inside for the photos?

Bend arms in, swim throught hole, bend arms out, bend arms in swim through another hole, bend arms out!!!! A real PIA but works.

Ossi gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi has much to be proud of gerstl_ossi's Avatar
    eCCR Hybrid Homebuild

pSCR RO80 Homebuild, LightMCCR

Quote Originally Posted by dbramley  View Original Post
    Hey guys, I posted a link in the trip reports to some photos I took in truk lagoon. Here is the link if anyone wants to check out some photos.

Dan

Truk Lagoon - a set on Flickr
    Hi Dan , I know some guys in Mesa which shoot extremely good, with pistol, accurate an really fast with there IPSC guns. Seems that You guys from mesa shoots also fantastic photos with a camera and underwater. This pics are really beautiful.
    Best Ossi Italy

RBW Member diverchris is an unknown quantity at this point diverchris's Avatar
    Inspiration with Vision

Quote Originally Posted by dbramley  View Original Post
    Hey guys, I posted a link in the trip reports to some photos I took in truk lagoon. Here is the link if anyone wants to check out some photos.

Dan

Truk Lagoon - a set on Flickr
    Hi Dan,
    I can't seem to locate your trip report. May I get some advice on where I can read your report.
    Chris

Supporting Member dbramley is on a distinguished road dbramley is on a distinguished road dbramley's Avatar
    Kiss Classic #371

Quote Originally Posted by diverchris  View Original Post
    Hi Dan,
    I can't seem to locate your trip report. May I get some advice on where I can read your report.
    Chris

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=35141 post #6.

If you have further questions let me know.

Kiss Classic #371

Quote Originally Posted by gerstl_ossi  View Original Post
    Hi Dan , I know some guys in Mesa which shoot extremely good, with pistol, accurate an really fast with there IPSC guns. Seems that You guys from mesa shoots also fantastic photos with a camera and underwater. This pics are really beautiful.
    Best Ossi Italy

Oh yes, we love to shoot!!!! I shoot an STi but am much more a long gun guy myself.

RBW Member jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat is a glorious beacon of light jcmankat's Avatar
    rEvo 3 MICRO FT

rEvo 3 Standard HCCR, MEG 2.01

Nice shots Dan !! Make me what to keep my D300 in it's pelican case

see you soon man.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2