+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A Sunday Afternoon With Addis Charters

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Re: A Sunday Afternoon With Addis Charters

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Why do you have to blurt this out? Daniele and Myself are trying to keep this quiet so that Jeff doesn't find out.
    So now we have the real story behind your wet sorb post. Uncontrolled drooling while swimming around Daniele.

John

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Re: A Sunday Afternoon With Addis Charters

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    My lawyer has contacted the manufacturer of the ladder and a major lawsuit is in the offing as we speak. i will soon be the proud owner of a Revo, a Mako scooter, and a home fill station! yes!

Jeff, don't forget about all the stray kitty's that come with the house.

I'm sure you'll have that situation resloved in no time, given how good a shot you are with that pellet rifle you got!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2