+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A Sunday Afternoon With Addis Charters

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

A Sunday Afternoon With Addis Charters

> Capt Jeff and mate Danielle met me and Dsix at Pioneer Park. Jeff was
    > sober but cranky and shouting orders as usual.
    > We boarded Addis Charters and head out to the Hydro.
    > Sunny and hot. Sl chop but no wind. After discussing it for what seemed an
    > hour, Jeff gave the ok to drop anchor. Hooked it on the first try!
    > Then put out the granny line, tank line and a wt deco line. Looked to be a
    > knot current.
    > Me and Danielle went in first doing a back roll. Got to the down line and
    > proceeded to descend. Apparently the line was also rolling off my right
    > post. I was diving independent doubles. Danielle a ST 108.
    > Anyway at about 84 ft we could see the wreck. At around 70 ft the
    > excellent vis turned gray. We saw a large turtle on the wreck. Current was
    > worse. We were not penetrating so would of been fighting the whole time. I
    > thumbed the dive she agreed.
    > As I was getting back onto the boat Dsix tumbled off the side onto the
    > floor with waves of nausea and being to hot. Guess he out to late partying
    > last night. Then he jumped up and went over the side fins in hand. After
    > Jeff made sure we were ok he did a normal exit off the boat. They
    > descended.
    > Shortly later the boat was loose so we knew they were coming up. Danielle
    > got in the water and gave them a moon.
    > Guess when Don made his abrupt entry his loop got water. He called the
    > dive but stayed on the loop. Ended up his sorb was drenched. Good thing he
    > thumbed it.
    > After everyone was on the boat Jeff gunned the engine and ran circles
    > around a fishing boat, spraying them with water and the wake almost turning
    > them over. The anchor was up and back on the boat.
    > We decided to let Capt DSix play at the helm. After doing calculations, we
    > did a hot drop on the Ancient Mariner. I got down and went in the wrong
    > direction. Thank GOD both pilot and captian, Jeff was there. He sent Danielle fighting
    > the current to fetch me.
    > We did 20 mins and shot our bags. DSix picked us up beautifully
    > negotiating the current so we easily got back on board.
    > They then informed me a hot drop you glide into the wreck. Not swim away.
    > Some one forgot to secure their unit and it fell, Don catching it in the
    > nick of time. I won't say who, but it was black with red lettering.
    > Danielle smashed Jeff's finger in the floating ladder. Blood was dripping
    > everywhere. Thank goodness there was a nurse on board! I love to see blood
    > dripping. Was really cool. His wife gave him a towel to wrap it.
    > We finished the day by having lunch at Panera's.
    > Wonderful day with friends and diving.
    > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Re: A Sunday Afternoon With Addis Charters

couples dive on Addis Charters?

I bet a curse word or two was heard when Jeff's finger was smashed. Sorry I missed that!

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post

I bet a curse word or two was heard when Jeff's finger was smashed. Sorry I missed that!

NO and yes.

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

My lawyer has contacted the manufacturer of the ladder and a major lawsuit is in the offing as we speak. i will soon be the proud owner of a Revo, a Mako scooter, and a home fill station! yes!

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    My lawyer has contacted the manufacturer of the ladder and a major lawsuit is in the offing as we speak. i will soon be the proud owner of a Revo, a Mako scooter, and a home fill station! yes!

Not to mention one sweet-ass El Camino, and a lifetime supply of Kiss memorabilia.

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

I think the most impressive thing is that the whole report was typed on her Blackberry. Women and that "2-thumb" thing. It baffles me.

Ken

Mostly cold ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown has a reputation beyond repute ChrisBrown's Avatar
    Evo+, Pos MKVI, Sentinel

rEvo II & III Minis & Micros

Hilarious.

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Why do you have to blurt this out? Daniele and Myself are trying to keep this quiet so that Jeff doesn't find out.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Not to mention one sweet-ass El Camino, and a lifetime supply of Kiss memorabilia.
    That's the best of all

Revo

Optima

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Why do you have to blurt this out? Daniele and Myself are trying to keep this quiet so that Jeff doesn't find out.
    Time to wake up, Don! the dream is over.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast