+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wakatobi Trip Report

RBW Member Kris H. is an unknown quantity at this point Kris H.'s Avatar
    Megalodon the one and only..

Re: Wakatobi Trip Report

Great review George....

It was a great time diving with you guys and I really look forward to diving with you again...
    I may be going to Bonaire to try to open something up there or maybe back to Mexico... It all depends on what the word on the caves in Bonaire is... Anyway keep in touch and I'll let you know where I land..

By the way the new rebreather/tec "guy" is not yet certified but with all his experience he will be great... trust me he said so...

RBW Member lemon has a spectacular aura about lemon has a spectacular aura about lemon has a spectacular aura about lemon has a spectacular aura about lemon has a spectacular aura about lemon's Avatar
    Poseidon Mk6

Quote Originally Posted by Kris H.  View Original Post
    By the way the new rebreather/tec "guy" is not yet certified but with all his experience he will be great... trust me he said so...

interesting. well, hopefully he can at least fill o2 cylinders...

RBW Member matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram is just really nice matthewoutram's Avatar
    inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by Gill Envy  View Original Post
    If you are a parent and are intimidated to go on a dive vacation, let alone in a third world country, let it be known that it is possible to have a wonderful dive vacation after becoming a parent, even a tec diving vacation!
    Sounds great, what was the price tag?

Cheers
    Matt.

Shearwater Copis Diver Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy has a reputation beyond repute Gill Envy's Avatar
    Copis Meg and rEvo III

Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by matthewoutram  View Original Post
    Sounds great, what was the price tag?

Cheers
    Matt.
    check out their web site for current prices, I don't remember exactly what we paid, it was up there! the price of accommodations also subsidies the cost of the private chartered jet to their own airport.

g

Gill Envy

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

Thanks for the detailed and interesting Report.... Enjoyed reading it...

Richie

RBW Member safagamarc is on a distinguished road safagamarc is on a distinguished road safagamarc's Avatar
    rEvo III, Sentinel, Evo, Inspi

Great report thanks for the info.

ATB,
    Marc

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2