+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Ray Scrubber question

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

Ray Scrubber question

Can somebody tell me the diameter and length of the Drager Ray scrubber canister? I have a project that it might be useful in.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Re: Ray Scrubber question

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    Can somebody tell me the diameter and length of the Drager Ray scrubber canister? I have a project that it might be useful in.
    I cant tell you the length of the original but I can help with the other dimensions.
    See attached for an extended length version.
    Attached Files
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

Matt Matt_Camp is an unknown quantity at this point Matt_Camp's Avatar
    Drager Ray mCCR, Inspiration

Hi Brent,

Do you know where I can buy the parts for the 3hr scrubber?

I'd like to use it in my modified Ray.

Thanks

Matt

RBW Member pegcjs will become famous soon enough pegcjs will become famous soon enough pegcjs will become famous soon enough pegcjs's Avatar
    Drager Ray

Homebuild deathtrap

Me too. Narked at 90 made one I think.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

It was a one off for a BOB project of mine. We're not planning on making any more.
    The cost of one-off items is kinda large.
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

I sent the drawings to Tecme. Martin can make one but the tube he needs to buy has a MOQ of 2m so it will cost a bit. It would knock the price down if he's making more than one.

Let me know if you are interested because I'm talking to him about it now.

Reagrds

Matt

hell is in the details Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T's Avatar
    JOKI/rEVO/HOME MADE

EDO04 Ray

Ive owned a "big ray scrubber" bought from a RBW member that worked flawlessly for years on a sidemount "thing"...
    Now Ive sold it to an over caver that use it on his modified ray and he is very very happy with it.
    I know for sure that the body of that scrubber was simply two original ray scrubber welded together ( I think its heatwelded ).

Could help I think.

regards

Marc

RBW Member pegcjs will become famous soon enough pegcjs will become famous soon enough pegcjs will become famous soon enough pegcjs's Avatar
    Drager Ray

Homebuild deathtrap

Hi guys
    I would be very interested in finding out if the extended scrubber is available. Would be willing to join in a buy at the right price.

Chris

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

pegcjs,

How long will it be before you know the max time of your scrubber using spherasorb in CCR setup in Blighty?

I ask because if the AutoCAD details I have basically hold an extra 50% sorb. Could do with knowing if that's enough. Obviously we are all different but we dive in similar places so that's a start!

Regards

Matt

German cave diver bluepot is an unknown quantity at this point bluepot's Avatar
    Raycy

Ray, BK2, IDA57, IDA59

I would also be interested in the extended version...

Juergen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast