+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: CMF - Understanding Constant Mass Flow

RBW Member cadblaster3 will become famous soon enough cadblaster3 will become famous soon enough cadblaster3 will become famous soon enough cadblaster3 will become famous soon enough cadblaster3's Avatar
    Inspiration, Micro rEvo

Re: Understanding Constant Mass Flow

Quote Originally Posted by Hanssing  View Original Post

There are ways around this, namely a stronger spring for the DS4 and a special orifice. That would give you some 2-3bars higer IP, and therefor also 20-30 m. deeper rating concerning O2-flow ONLY.

Nicolai
    It's to my understanding this is not acceptable(stronger spring) with the DS4 due to premature seat failures, but don't have any facts to back it up.

RBW Member Paul S is on a distinguished road Paul S is on a distinguished road Paul S's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini hCCR

Quote Originally Posted by paulraymaekers  View Original Post
    euh, seems my article was not that clear maybe

(flow depends on inlet pressure, constant flow means constant inlet pressure.... is the HP pressure constant? )
    Indeed. I must have been tired when I asked that.

hell is in the details Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T is just really nice Marc T's Avatar
    JOKI/rEVO/HOME MADE

EDO04 Ray

Quote Originally Posted by cadblaster3  View Original Post
    It's to my understanding this is not acceptable(stronger spring) with the DS4 due to premature seat failures, but don't have any facts to back it up.

Draeger reg are really not different from a built or matérial point of vue ( in fact they are not made by draeger but by an Italian manufacturer ) and from my experience the DS4 with strong spring ( tecme one up to 16 bars ) seems more reliable than the dolphin membrane reg ( 2 seat failure against none ).
    Not any problem either with the piston draeger reg.
    High IP is such an obvious an ( for me ) reliable solution that I struggle to understand why so many are searching elsewhere?
    And really Im not tender with my material.
    That said for the peace of mind of the manufacturer I tend to agree with Paul...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3