+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ngr Lar V

RBW Member bad_karma will become famous soon enough bad_karma will become famous soon enough bad_karma will become famous soon enough bad_karma's Avatar
    Next Generation Rebreather!

Dolphin, LAR V, OMG C96

Re: Ngr Lar V

Mag,

Martin made me an adapter for the Ray 1st stage. I'll make the next unit with the Ray pneumatics (and your lid), or convert this one if I have problems.

I like the DS4 idea, especially capped... Do you have the part number?

-Dan

LAR Addict RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag is a jewel in the rough RGMag's Avatar
    LAR VI FGT LAR VI Clone

OMG MK4 CDV and MK4 CSC

I think it´s a custom part from him, only made on order, just ask to him that yoo want a g3/4 stem for a DS4.

Ray pneumatics are great too! Ray bypass + Lid and DS4 work pretty well too! Is used in many clones already!

Diving SIL Technology Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko is a jewel in the rough Thom Susko's Avatar
    Next Generation Rebreather

IDA-71, Ray, LarV, Meg, C96

Nice work! Do you have plenty of room for the EAC?

Thom

RBW Member bad_karma will become famous soon enough bad_karma will become famous soon enough bad_karma will become famous soon enough bad_karma's Avatar
    Next Generation Rebreather!

Dolphin, LAR V, OMG C96

Plenty of room? No. But it should fit ok with the flowcone, etc installed. Keep in mind this is the 'old style' EAC adapter with the angled endcaps, not the newer one with the squared-off corners.

If I ever get crazy enough to put a fixed IP reg on this thing with an orifice, I'll email Tecme for an adapter. For now it'll just be O2 or O2+.

-Dan

RBW Member Hairygreek is an unknown quantity at this point Hairygreek's Avatar

Have you completed the project?
    Have you modified the ray valve before you installed it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2