+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Presque Isle Video

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Exclamation Presque Isle Video

Hi Guys,
    i just loaded my first video on line wow!!!! anyway it is of the presque isle trip we just finished. it features the Florida, Kyle Spangler, Autobon, Windate, Typo and Norman. if you are planning a trip to PI this would be a great video to watch. also if you are way way way bored at work it would be a great video to watch. this is the short version and it is still 24 minutes!!! hope you enjoy it.
    mel

ps how do you embed the video here so you dont have to open the link? be nice remember this is my first time!!

from mel clark on Vimeo.

Last edited by Linda Bowen; 27th August 2010 at 14:31.

+ Reply to Thread