+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Divematics - great customer service!

RBW Member Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan's Avatar

Divematics - great customer service!

Was tinkering with my lovely Divematics OC/CC DSV, and was stripping if for a service, when I snagged an o-ring and took a chunk out of it . Sent off a quick mail to Tracy at Divematics , and I have a bag of spares winging it's way to me for nothing

Not only a great product, but superb customer service too - another reason to choose a DiveMatics if anyone's in the market...

RBW Member Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan is just really nice Padowan's Avatar

Re: Divematics - great customer service!

Got back last week from snowboarding, and found a little envelope full of O-rings from Tracy at Divematics on my doormat. What a nice man!

Anyone looking for a BOV - BUY A DIVEMATICS!!!

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

cool :)

Getting very tempted, are you off over there anytime soon?

Not got a trip planned unfortunately....

H may also be interested in one, there would be a saving in shipping I expect if you got a couple or 3....

Mr Cheesebox edster will become famous soon enough edster will become famous soon enough edster will become famous soon enough edster's Avatar

Where are they based? I'm going to be off to the states in about 6-8 weeks, and I also think a BOV seems like a great idea... They could post to the office in Minneapolis and I could collect from there. Anyone want to, please let me know

cheers

Ed

PFO free :) pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning's Avatar

Ed,

I could use some bits for mine (a converter kit for a different reg) - PM sent

Cheers mate :)
    p

RBW Member Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie has a brilliant future Beanie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by edster
    Where are they based? I'm going to be off to the states in about 6-8 weeks, and I also think a BOV seems like a great idea... They could post to the office in Minneapolis and I could collect from there. Anyone want to, please let me know

cheers

Ed
    Fullerton,Ca

http://www.divenet.com/divematics/

off to read Si's write up
    what options do you get :)

Duvet Diver Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A's Avatar

If anyone is after one of these, My brothers Fiance lives in Irvine, Ca and is coming over at Easter. I may be able to talk her into hand carrying 1 or 2.
    HTH
    Simon A

PFO free :) pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beanie
    ...what options do you get?
    Reg wise, whatever you want Ian, thats part of the joy! :)

Quote Originally Posted by pchanning
    Reg wise, whatever you want Ian, thats part of the joy! :)
    I thought you had a KISS?
    I am tempted not sure what their lead time is, with regard to fitting in with somones trip to the good ol US.

I'm thinking that given a free choice the new XTX40 would be nice :) though I'm not sure that it would be as compact as Si's Omega.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast