+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Canada

RBW Member coldwaterjake is an unknown quantity at this point coldwaterjake's Avatar

Hi from Canada

I have been diving OC for a few years. Also have taken some photos. I like warm diving on vacation, but local cold diving is the norm. Ice diving is fun. Drysuit is good and I like to go to the Pacific NW. I think I might like RB's for the photos and bottom time. Will research and see what I learn.
    It's good to be here. J.

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

Re: Hi from Canada

Welcome aboard Jake!

Prince of darkness Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits is just really nice Hyper-limits's Avatar
    Megalodon

Welcome to the RBW from Victoria BC.

Al

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome on board. Much fun here.

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Quote Originally Posted by coldwaterjake  View Original Post
    I have been diving OC for a few years. Also have taken some photos. I like warm diving on vacation, but local cold diving is the norm. Ice diving is fun. Drysuit is good and I like to go to the Pacific NW. I think I might like Rebreather's for the photos and bottom time. Will research and see what I learn.
    It's good to be here. J.
    Hey Jake, welcome. i know manitoba is a big provence but there is a ccr diver lac du bonnet area, so if you want i can get you two in touch
    mel

Bad knees, matching brain Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa is a splendid one to behold Marvintpa's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

RB80, Sentinel

Winnipeg, where cold water was invented.

Welcome to RBW.

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

welcome aboard mate

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

Yes, Welcome Aboard Jake.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Nice to meet you here on RBW

Best regards,
    Chett. L

RBW Member coldwaterjake is an unknown quantity at this point coldwaterjake's Avatar

Thanks all. Will keep in touch.

Mel- I would like to talk to the LdB diver. I know of someone by that description but haven't actually met the Guy.
    jim

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast