+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'ello

Mutter Grumble Groan Moan AndyP is on a distinguished road AndyP is on a distinguished road AndyP's Avatar

'ello

Hi,

Some of you know me, some of you don't, been around on YD for a while. For my own resons I am backing off YD.

I would like to see this site become whay YD once was, that is not afraid of a good ruck, with solid contributions.

Got an Inspiration, dive and enjoy it (and hate it).

Lets have some fun

Andrew

Administrator ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE's Avatar

Talking Welcome!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AndyP
    Hi,

Some of you know me, some of you don't, been around on YD for a while. For my own resons I am backing off YD.

I would like to see this site become whay YD once was, that is not afraid of a good ruck, with solid contributions.

Got an Inspiration, dive and enjoy it (and hate it).

Lets have some fun

Andrew
    Andy,

Howdy, and welcome aboard Stuart Ford's Rebreather World Flying Circus!!

We welcome re-breather creatures of all types and stripes, from the beginner who is committed to the idea and is looking for the machine, to folks who have been diving many types of RB's for years, to the DIY crowd.

We value spirited but polite discussions. As is always true, and I'm sure you know this already, no personal attacks are allowed.

So, welcome aboard. Tell us some more about your diving, and your machine. Pictures are always desired. There are a lot of YBOD types here. I was a YBOD diver and instructor until mine turned into a BBOD. :D

Cheers!

Rob Davie

Nefarious Activist iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani is just really nice iani's Avatar
    Hi Andy,

Welcome onboard, just saw Chasey's post on YD saying you were here, odd that the mods had pulled yours.

Ian

SiegeEngine II Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon has a reputation beyond repute Mdemon's Avatar

Talking One more of us...

Hi Andy,

Glad to see you mate. There's a growing group of us here who can remember YD when it was great - I understand your reasons for bailing. RBW has already shown innovation and freedom of both expression and thinking (see Open Loop thread!). And that's what it's all about - advancing the knowledge and doing the dives.

Long may it continue...!

How are you getting on with the Box BTW? Chasey seems to still have mixed feelings...

New Member Rob Evans is a jewel in the rough Rob Evans is a jewel in the rough Rob Evans is a jewel in the rough Rob Evans is a jewel in the rough Rob Evans is a jewel in the rough Rob Evans is a jewel in the rough Rob Evans is a jewel in the rough Rob Evans's Avatar
    Wotcher Andy, good to have you on board mate.

Cheers
    Rob

RBW Founder schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford has a reputation beyond repute schford's Avatar
    Good to meet you yesterday Andy and welcome aboard - next time will time it better so you can have a play...

+ Reply to Thread