+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: specs for push button valve?

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Re: specs for push button valve?

Does anyone know a source for these inflator push buttons within Europe? I know a few stores in the US that sells them, but if it is available closer I wouldn't take a chance of end up paying a bunch of customs and VAT.Thanks for your help in advance.

Very Respectfully

Roland

RBW Member turtle dude is an unknown quantity at this point turtle dude's Avatar
    Inspo classic hacked about

hi all,
    Im in the process of making my own MAV, and I saw in this thread that there are two threads 5/8 - 18 unf and M16 fine (M16x1.5). So I decided to buy two new power inflators (beaver part:- BC INF) for approx £20 each. Great until I took them apart and decided to double check thread with a gauge - they look like possibly M16 x 1.25 (which is inbetween metric fine and super fine?????) any advice would be much appriciated. Have added some pic's for you to see.
    Regards
    Baz.
    Attached Images

RBW Member turtle dude is an unknown quantity at this point turtle dude's Avatar
    Inspo classic hacked about

Just an update for anyone intrested in the finished MAV's

I chose the Cole parmer metering valve because I was able to insist I needed one for a project at work and you can buy just the valve stem section on its own (I got the whole valve to see the porting in the base).
    The bever power inflates turned out to be M16x1.25 (drawing still shows both as once made I had little need to go back and alter as I only make for myself).
    The grub screw is to blank off the porting, I was giong to keep it as a 3/8unf as per standard reg blank but decided I'd never want to attach any more hoses so just blanked with the grub screw.

Regards.

(Also many thanks to Chris K whom I must off anoyed with some of my dumb Q's - Ta).
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2