+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Try dives - spoilt for choice

Retired mitchole has a spectacular aura about mitchole has a spectacular aura about mitchole has a spectacular aura about mitchole has a spectacular aura about mitchole has a spectacular aura about mitchole's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Try dives - spoilt for choice

I'm having a great couple of months trydiving some units before I decide to buy my first rebreather for deepish wreck, mines and general archaeological probing about and fun!
    Last month I tried the rEvo with Si Lawrence, tomorrow it's the JJ-CCR with Rich Stevenson, end of the month I'll be going swimming with Mark Ellyatt and the Pelagian DCCCR and then in September I'll be trying the Evo+ and Sentinal with MR Diving. So far the rEvo has really opened my eyes to the silent world of diving and it's such a beautiful bit of kit to swim with. Here's hoping the others will be as enjoyable. Then I'll try and make the big decision!

Steve

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Re: Try dives - spoilt for choice

Quote Originally Posted by mitchole  View Original Post
    I'm having a great couple of months trydiving some units before I decide to buy my first rebreather for deepish wreck, mines and general archaeological probing about and fun!
    Last month I tried the rEvo with Si Lawrence, tomorrow it's the JJ-CCR with Rich Stevenson, end of the month I'll be going swimming with Mark Ellyatt and the Pelagian DCCCR and then in September I'll be trying the Evo+ and Sentinal with MR Diving. So far the rEvo has really opened my eyes to the silent world of diving and it's such a beautiful bit of kit to swim with. Here's hoping the others will be as enjoyable. Then I'll try and make the big decision!

Steve
    You are doing this right, good luck with your choice

CK#69 David Pye is a jewel in the rough David Pye is a jewel in the rough David Pye is a jewel in the rough David Pye is a jewel in the rough David Pye is a jewel in the rough David Pye is a jewel in the rough David Pye is a jewel in the rough David Pye is a jewel in the rough David Pye's Avatar

Re: Try dives - spoilt for choice

Dont forget to have a look at the Classic KISS as well

+ Reply to Thread